• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lili
    @Adventure, I wanna try Dutch
    Me too

Originally posted by Mistery
    BLEED?!? A robot?!? Uff, I thought I would be oil in the worst case... OMG, what have I done?
    ROFL! Good point, I am actually bleeding oil But what would you call it when it's oil...oiling? leaking?
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @Mystery, yeah, I've seen it! It's sooo cute!!!

@Sir Theme, hey!

@Lilli, you wouldn't believe how happy I was to see that you were still on!!!

@Lili, Okay!!! Here they are: **** **** **** **** (I hope I didn't forget any!!!)
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
        ROFL! Good point, I am actually bleeding oil But what would you call it when it's oil...oiling? leaking?
        Ummm.... well in English probably leaking oil. And in Gamershoodish: oiling

@Doglover:
        I got that pic of the mug from Escape

Originally posted by doglover
        @Lili, Okay!!! Here they are: **** **** **** **** (I hope I didn't forget any!!!)
        I'm just trying to figure out, how a dog can stand with all paws in one line

Comment

• @Nadine!!!!! My Doglover!!!! Good to have you back.

@Mystery
          Well I think you are right it will be easy, but here you go..

Wederom een smakelijk vertelling uit her rijk der trollen, om van the gniffelen en te gnuiven.
          Waarin de held van het verhaal de sociale indoctrinatie van de groep en de omgevingscontrolerende psychologiën in al zijn kleuringen, schakering en verschijningen weerstaat en ontvlucht.
          Alsmede worden er hevige innerlijke strijden geleverd en bespiegelingen overleeft.
          De held gooit dien ten gevolge zijn succesvolle carrière als koning der trollen overboord.

The first senses of my hubby's prologue of his latest story.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Oiling then, I only know how to speak Gamershoodish and Danish

Okay, I'll just for fun translate the few words I can figure out without using a translator
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• hey every1

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                @Lilli, you wouldn't believe how happy I was to see that you were still on!!!
                Oh, my dear friend, I think I might know cuz I am just as happy

@Whiteout
                Hello! Nice ta meet ya!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• how is everybody doing

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                    Wederom a tasteful story uit her kingdom of trolls, om van the gniffelen en te gnuiven.
                    Waarin de held van het verhaal de social indoctrinate van de group en de omgevingscontrolling psychology in all her clothes, schakering en verschijningen weerstaat en ontvlucht.
                    Alsmede worden er hevige innerlijke strijden geleverd en bespiegelingen overleeft.
                    De held gooit dien ten gevolge her succesful career as king of the trolls overboord.
                    This is hard, but interesting

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• nice to meet u 2 lilli

Comment

@Nadine!!!!! My Doglover!!!! Good to have you back.

@Mystery
                        Well I think you are right it will be easy, but here you go..

Wederom een smakelijk vertelling uit her rijk der Trollen, om van the gniffelen en te gnuiven.
                        Waarin de held van het verhaal de sociale indoctrinatie van de groep en de omgevingscontrolerende psychologiën in al zijn kleuringen, schakering en verschijningen weerstaat en ontvlucht.
                        De held gooit dien ten gevolge zijn succesvolle carrière als koning der trollen overboord.

The first senses of my hubby's prologue of his latest story.
                        Babelfish translation (wow, sooo bad, it's killing me ROFL!!!! )

I guess I will struggle with the interpretation of some parts

I better try to translate it just from what I think from my German. I'll post my own translation

@whiteout:
                        Hi, welcome to GamersHood forums

Comment

• Ok, Adventure, I got:

Again a tasty story her of the trolls, of the sniffer richly and to gloat in which the hero of the tale resists the social endoctrination of the group and omgevingscontrolerende psychologiën in already its colourings, schakering and verschijningen and flees as well as there are provided violent inner fight and survives contemplations the hero throws serve at is successful carrière as a king of the trolls overboard.

Gimme a moment to edit this post for what I think it means...

@Whiteout
                          Great, oh and I'm fine, thanx for askin'. How are you doin'?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                            This is hard, but interesting
                            Lol, is that all you got?
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Leontien!!!! My adventurous Leontien!!!! So good to see you!!!

Hey whiteout, nice to meet you
                              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Lol, is that all you got?
                                Pfffft! I told you I usually understand only 25 % of Dutch, still I think it's more than usual

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X