This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Me is reading last posts)
    So...lets see...WHO wants me to name my bike Twinkle and WHY do you want me to name my bike Twinkle?!?
    I sware I didn't understand that part...Mystery or Sir Theme, maybe you could explain it to me please
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• @Adventure, ROFL!! He said hello to everybunny

@Theme, Hi! to you. It's so good that you slept 10 hours

@doglover I think nobunny can explaine it clearly

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...OMG, I know, I can completely relate. How do you feel? I hope you don't have classes today!! I'm just going to pretend to be awake all day and night!! Sorta space out.... (Good thing I'm supposedly a pro at it!!!

Comment

• Mistery I already drank some water, thank you And I can relate to how you're feeling OMG

doglover, yes give me a minute Look at this page

http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?p=205262
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
            (Me is reading last posts)
            So...lets see...WHO wants me to name my bike Twinkle and WHY do you want me to name my bike Twinkle?!?
            I sware I didn't understand that part...Mystery or Sir Theme, maybe you could explain it to me please
            Best you start reading here:
            http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...=2070&page=243

But please note, that we haven't slept for a looooong time and were veeeeeery tiiiired
            *Hides*

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
              Adventure when I say hello to everybunny I also say hello to you But I am truely impressed at how long you stayed up as well, so sorry for that one
              LOL! I know that I am included with everybunny. And thank you
              And I am sorry.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Mistery I already drank some water, thank you And I can relate to how you're feeling OMG

doglover, yes give me a minute
                1. Good (water)
                2. Yes, OMG (feeling)
                3. Do dogs sell minutes?
                (Oh, you edited it, it looked so funny with just "Doglover, give me a minute." and nothing else.)

Comment

• Escape I feel pretty good just quite tired My eyes have a lot of...umm...sleep...in them?

Lili, yes but 10 hours clearly wasn't enough

Mistery 3. ROFL! Now I wanna know, have your hubby been trying to avoid being around you all day? Oh btw, it's advanced intelligence, not just advanced But you're forgiven
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @Mystery
                    Nevermind I am confused again and sleepy...
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I have to hurry over to the supermarket before they close, but I will be back again in half an hour

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• HAHAHA!! Did you guys/girls see Sir Theme's new title!?!?! ROFL!!!!!

Comment

• @Sir theme
                          Okay, see you later. And please hurry!
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Mistery 3. ROFL! Now I wanna know, have your hubby been trying to avoid being around you all day? Oh btw, it's advanced intelligence, not just advanced But you're forgiven
                            Well, he was pretty worried that I stayed up all night, but then had to go to work. I had to promise him to go to bed early tonight when he came home, and I think I really need it
                            I am sooooo sorry about your title, I did my very best in my condition, but just realised that you have it in your signature I even forgot about that Thanks for forgiving this poor old alien with multiple malfunctions and a huge lack of sleep
                            See you later, get a lot of bread from the supermarket ()

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                              1. Good (water)
                              2. Yes, OMG (feeling)
                              3. Do dogs sell minutes?
                              (Oh, you edited it, it looked so funny with just "Doglover, give me a minute." and nothing else.)
                              ROFL
                              So, since I now sell minutes, lets see...5? for each minute...EXPENSIVE?!? No! Very very cheap!!!!

About the 3 word story....
                              ...........................ROFL!!!!
                              You girls should stop sleeping so that you could do more stories like that IT'S SOOOOO FUNNY!!!! ROFL!!!
                              I have tears on my eyes for laughing so much ROFL!!!!
                              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                                HAHAHA!! Did you guys/girls see Sir Theme's new title!?!?! ROFL!!!!!
                                OMG!!! It's really playboy!!

And have you noticed we all use this smiley a lot!! I think it's coz we're all tired and easily go into ROFL!

Comment

Working...
                                X