This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Whiteout Hello and welcome to GamersHood looney bin

@Adventure, Wait a sec. I gonna do it now.

Comment

• @Sir Theme
      Sorry, I was just teasing you.

Btw Don't ask me to translate it into English. I think I can't do that!

@ Hi Whiteout. Nice to meet you!

@Lili
      LOL! Your hidden welcome part! It stays fun.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
        @Sir Theme
        Sorry, I was just teasing you.

Btw Don't ask me to translate it into English. I think I can't do that!

@ Hi Whiteout. Nice to meet you!

@Lili
        LOL! Your hidden welcome part! It stays fun.
        I know

And yes, that special welcome is only for the eyes of the true loonies, those who have been infected with the virus
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• OMG!! I made it through reading chit chat!

Hi everybunny!! I missed everyone!!!! *GROUP HUG*

@ Sir Theme....I read how sick you were..you get an extra hug ...and PLEASE tell me you are feeling better right now!?!?!!??

Comment

• @Escape!!!!! Carrot RUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it will work!

Edit:
            Yes it works!!!!

Good to see you Escape!
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Obviously you've missed out on some posts Escape I wrote back a page or two that I was feeling better now But yes, I'm feeling much better, thanks And hello

*GROUP HUG*
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• I have to go now...See you all tomorrow

@Adventure, Mystery, Lilli, Becky and Sir Theme
                Hope you all have a GREAT night sleep and rest alot!!!

@Escape
                Have a good afternoon

@Lili
                I'm not sure what time it is there but...Have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night
                Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by whiteout
                  hey every1
                  Hello Whiteout. Welcome to the forums
                  Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

• ADDDDDDVEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNTTTTUUUUUURREEEEEEEEEEE!! !!!!!!!! I've REALLy missed you!!!! So glad to see you back!! Carrot Rum!?!? Where, where!?!? *starts turning in circles like she's chasing her tail*

@ Sir Theme...Yes I saw....But I don't understand how you suddenly felt better...was a bit confusing... What caused you to be so sick you were stuck in the bathroom!??!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                      OMG!! I made it through reading chit chat!

Hi everybunny!! I missed everyone!!!! *GROUP HUG*

@ Sir Theme....I read how sick you were..you get an extra hug ...and PLEASE tell me you are feeling better right now!?!?!!??

ESCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!! I missed you and went ta look for ya. Sooooo happy you are here!! Enormous How are you?

@Doglover
                      Buuuut you just got here!!! Not happy about this but ooook, I suppose. Goodnight my dear, dear friend! Extremly big I hope ta see ya tomorrow then.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Yeah group hug!!! Finally!!!!

@Doglover
                        Thank you a lot Doglover. Have wonderful dreams and I hope I will see you tomorrow.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• LILLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah...you found me!!! (I was under da table again, you know!! ) Big I'm good....well rested!!!! How are you!?

Mistery....I saw your hi!! So BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG for you too!! How ya doing!?!?!

I saw I missed Zox...be we got to chat a moment on MSN, same with Doglover.. *feels happy*

Comment

• Goodbye doglover

Escape, well I can only assume. But because of the flu I've had for this week, I haven't been drinking or eating a lot. I think that's what caused my big headache all day today (I woke up at 3 pm though ), that I was dehydrated.

I went to get some rest around 7:30 pm because I couldn't handle the headache anymore, and sleeping usually helps with my headaches. When I woke up at 9 pm, I had been sweating so much that the top part of my blanket and my pillow were soaked with sweat, and there were big sweat stains on my sheet. I know, delicious, isn't it?

Anyways, as soon as I woke up, I felt terrible, my body was feeling awful, and I could feel that I had to puke. My body was shaking, I was still sweating a lot, but freezing none the less. So I had to go sit in the bathroom next to the toilet just in case I did need to vomit. Fortunately I didn't, but I had to sit there for 10 minutes, before I felt well enough to get back up, and by that time most of the sweating and shaking had stopped.

I think that was my body's way of telling me that I was seriously dehydrated, so I asked one of my neighbours if he'd come by with two headache pills and a glass. So I took those pills and drank 6 glasses of water, came on here to write how I was feeling and then went back to bed to rest.

I didn't sleep, but resting did help me, and now that I've got something to drink and eat, my headache is almost completely gone and I feel well

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• *join the group hug*
                              HIiii!! Escape!! How're you now? Not tired??

Well I'm almost ready to throw in the towel.
                              Again a tasty story her richly of the trolls, of the sniffer and to gloat.
                              In what the hero of the tale the social endoctrination of the group and the omgevingscontrolerende psychologiën in already its colourings, resists schakering and verschijningen and flees.
                              As well as there are provided violent inner fight and survives contemplations.
                              The hero throws serve its successful career as a king at of the trolls overboard.
                              What're these bold words?? It's something about trolls. Maybe the fantasy story...*cries*

And I always welcome new member to the bin!!

Comment

• @Escape
                                *gets barrel of carrot rum out of secret hiding place* Here you are rum cat!
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X