X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Crazy: haha you're one smart girl! don't tell him until you're sure
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
      Trying to pay off a debt with a company and they don't take discover so I had to go to my bank and switch around some funds, but they won't be avalible until next week and it will cost me about 250.00 more.

*takes Drink and chugs it down* Thanks Escape Big
      That truly does suck!!!! That's insanely lame of them Here's another and for you and an even biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiger glass of whiskey and coke.

Comment

• Oh, *blushes I'm not THAT smart... I just have very good dutch friends What part of Holland do you live in anyway?

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• Hollandgirl, I'm not sure now. Adventure will tell us what we need to buy

Escape, You don't need to feel sorry. Your meeting is much more important! But we all need to prepare ourselves for the experiment, we'd better get enough sleep at the previous night...

Hi BeanMan and Darknight!!

Comment

• @ Lili...That will be hard for all of us to get enough sleep. We are all night owls. We are like the 3 Amigos of Gamershood.

Comment

• @Crazy: i live in wierden, that's near Almelo, almelo is in Twente, Twente is in Overijssel, Overijssel is in Holland i live east of holland, near germany. It's kinda hard to explain, it's like the middle of the east of holland can you picture the map of holland? it has a bit of a bow in the east, that's kinda where i live

Comment

• Escape, LOL!! 3 amigas of GHP!! Should we try carrot tequila next???

Comment

• @ Lili...Yes, because we are girls, you are right....we'd be the 3 AmigAs Carrot tequila!? Sounds sooooooooo nasty!!

Comment

• @ Hollandgirl yeh, it is kinda hard, but I can allmost see it. Ever been to Nijmegen? That's close to where all my friends live

Comment

• @Crazy: uhm, no don't think so, my sis went there two weeks ago though, trying to find out what she wants ta study where do you know your friends from?

Comment

• Escape, Oops, I didn't mean that... And I agree with you, I don't think carrot tequila tastes good...

Oh!! I gotta train Tom to understand carrot rum and whisky

Comment

• Well, I first got to know two girls because my brother knew them from some games and forums, so I just started talking to them at msn and then I got introduced to their friends and family, so now I know pretty many people. I allso know a boy who lives near Harlem I allways forget the name of his small town, but whatever

Comment

• @ Lili..but in Spanish..we WOULD be amigas That would be correct. We are the 3 Amigas of Gamershood (even though none of us are Spanish)

Comment

• @Crazy: that's cool! have you ever been there? Holland is nice! *ofcourse i think so *

I still think it would be amazing if we held a Gamershood meeting, but I think my mom would think i was teasing her if i told her i wanted to got to, um let's say America to meet some people i know from forums

Comment

• Oh... I wish I had, but I'm still nagging on my mother to let me go there after christmas She hasn't cracked yet, sadly, but I'm working on her

That is such a great idea with a meating, but I don't think the US is the best location, since there are more GH pepolpe living in europe

Comment

Working...
                                X