This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lili
    Mistery I hope I can see you soon again, and as always, have a good rest and good night!!

Crazy, Oh well, I'd better be away from him.. I need to talk to him in a laud voice!!
    Thank you dear daughter
    And here is a megaphone for you to have conversations with Zox

@Crazy
    I'd rather have him as online son

Comment

• Goodbye dear alien!!!!!!! I'm glad I was able to chat with you even if only for a moment or two! Take care of yourself, and thanks for the playboy posts in the Tom Riddle Diary thread! You're "da best!!!!!" Huuuuuuuuuge gentle s for you!! Bye!!

@ Lili....I have no idea how long my Thursday night meeting will run. *sigh* So, I don't know that I'll be able to do it. Stupid real life. And, yes, I await Adventure's PM.

Comment

• Hollandgirl, Congrats for your 4000th post!!

ROFL!! Thank you so much mom!! You really know what I need now!!! You're the best!! Now I don't need to yell!!

Comment

• Thanks, Mistery and Lili

@Crazy: Tell Zox: 'Ik hou van jou!'

@Lili: are you, escape and adventure going to cook something? Carrot pie ? lmao
          Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Hollandgirl, I'm sorry but we're not making that fancy stuff... We gonna make CARROT WHISKY!!

Escape, I will be okay if it gonna be held on my Saturday (Your friday night) I can join you all

Comment

• I am back,hello.
              I am a member of GFARDTO
              Supporter of UPMGPC
              And a member of the looney bin!

Comment

• @Lili: lol, carrot whisky is fancy enough!! how r you gonna prepare it?
                Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• @ Miss Holland...Like Lili said, we're gonna make carrot whiskey! (It's Darknight's manly drink...)

@ Lili...Okay... I'm sorry....It would be nice if I didn't have to meet with my group so late at night. It's trying to get all 5 of our schedules to coincide. Doesn't work well. Last class for the semester is December 13th, though. Then I get 6 weeks off of school until the Spring Semester.

@ Beanman...Hey!! How are you!?

Comment

• I am stuffed with sponge pudding.
                    I am a member of GFARDTO
                    Supporter of UPMGPC

Comment

• I need a drink! what a nerve racking lunch
                      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Darknight!!!!!!!!!!!! *hands him a very, very tall glass of whiskey and coke!* *Hops on his shoulder and gives him a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig and a * I'm sorry....What happened?

@ Beanman...What is sponge pudding?

Comment

• Sponge pudding
                          I am a member of GFARDTO
                          Supporter of UPMGPC

Comment

• Oh, Sorry Miss Holland, I won't cos he just won't understand it I'd rather say it in norwegian if I'm going to in the first place

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• @ Beanman....Hehe...okay...I kinda picture you eating a dish sponge in pudding.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                                Darknight!!!!!!!!!!!! *hands him a very, very tall glass of whiskey and coke!* *Hops on his shoulder and gives him a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig and a * I'm sorry....What happened?

@ Beanman...What is sponge pudding?
                                Trying to pay off a debt with a company and they don't take discover so I had to go to my bank and switch around some funds, but they won't be avalible until next week and it will cost me about 250.00 more.

*takes Drink and chugs it down* Thanks Escape Big
                                Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                                "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

Working...
                                X