Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Escape, Throw banana to him! I did buy some today! He'll let you Gamershood

Comment

• @ LILI....I will....good idea!! Hey, now that you and I both have bananas, let's call eachother!!

Comment

• Okay, I finally caught up - more or less

Originally posted by Hollandgirl
        @sir theme, yay, i can make mistery feel better i'll tell her when she comes here!
        Originally posted by Hollandgirl
        mistery is here? i still gotta tell her i don't mind twinkle being mixed up with a bike
        Thank you, very happy to hear that

Originally posted by lili
        And what's da story?

EDIT: da alien in da store!!
        Ya, da alien was in da store and looked (at) upstairs

Comment

• Lili, we are having a happy Vonfusion Week with GamersGooding and not being upsad at all. Today is a vigourus day and there has already been a playboy on da Hood. Still, if Mistery keeps workin' on da toy shop we might get some more ROFL along the way. Any new member who reads this post will also probably go bananas.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Mistery...How are you liking the story? And Lili and Mistery....you two want to join?? Big group effort???

Comment

• ROFL, Lilli Your gamershoodish is quite perfect, A+

@Escape: As I said I have caught up more or less, I was too tired to read your stories properly, so I don't think that I can join and work on it

Comment

• Thank you, dear alien. I try my best Uhm, you wouldn't like ta write da story with us now do ya, Mistery? Pretty plzzzz

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                  Lili, we are having a happy Vonfusion Week with GamersGooding and not being upsad at all. Today is a vigourus day and there has already been a playboy on da Hood. Still, if Mistery keeps workin' on da toy shop we might get some more ROFL along the way. Any new member who reads this post will also probably go bananas.
                  ROFL!! You are so playboy!!! HAHA!!! I think you're up on "da story" Lilli!!

Comment

• Darknight, did you get my special hug? Just that you didn't post. Or did I miss sth? Still very tired

Comment

• Hello Mistery how waz da store you work at?
                      Yes I did thanks.

*three realy nice hugs today. maybe i should miss more mondays*
                      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                        Hello Mistery how waz da store you work at?
                        Was quite playboy, thanks
                        And I saw Sir Theme, hehe He watched me from very near and took some notes

Comment

• Excuse me, Mistery, did you miss my post about da story? Helloooo...?

@Escape
                          Workin' on it, gimme another sec

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                            Hello Mistery how waz da store you work at?
                            Yes I did thanks.

*three realy nice hugs today. maybe i should miss more mondays*
                            Noooooo!!! Please don't miss any more days....*sniff, sniff*

@ Lilli....Take your time!! I was just getting confused as to the order!!

Comment

Lili, we are having a happy Vonfusion Week with GamersGooding and not being upsad at all. Today is a vigourus day and there has already been a playboy on da Hood. Still, if Mistery keeps workin' on da toy shop we might get some more ROFL along the way. Any new member who reads this post will also probably go bananas.
                              ROFL!! Great gamershoodish example you made!! This is so playboy

@Mistery, Hi again.

@Escape, I'm sorry I rather like to read it

Comment

Excuse me, Mistery, did you miss my post about da story? Helloooo...?
                                No, I didn't miss it, but I have answered the same question above your post

@Dark:
                                Don't dare, otherwise you will get a lot of tomatoes thrown at you

@lili
                                Denwa wa doko desu ka?

Comment

Working...
                                X