Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Escape, ROFL!! It's really a playboy ending!!
    (I'm sorry, Escape. I'm not in writing..)

Comment

• @ Mistery...That's okay!! We would rather have more brilliant authors join us in a new story!! I ended it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
        Lili, we are having a happy Vonfusion Week with GamersGooding and not being upsad at all. Today is a vigourus day and there has already been a playboy on da Hood. Still, if Mistery keeps workin' on da toy shop we might get some more ROFL along the way. Any new member who reads this post will also probably go bananas.
        ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!

*bows down to Lilli* Good one!!!

Originally posted by Mistery
        Was quite playboy, thanks
        And I saw Sir Theme, hehe He watched me from very near and took some notes
        ROFL! I really did do that, for real!
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• I knew you could do it, you fantastic kitten you!!! Loved it Escape, BRAVO!! You da best!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Lilli...THANKS!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
              Darknight, being attacked by the ants, laughed at them. "How could you puny little creatures think you can harm me." They all stopped moving and looked up at him. He felt bad. "Okay...look I need some of you for a potion...any volunteers...?" The Queen ant said that their blood would be sufficient, and they started a line to donate blood to the butterfly cause. Darknight waited, feeling silly. Small seeds were given to them after donating the blood so they would not feel faint. Once they were done, Darknight used his radio and learned that "da Lil(l)'s" had been successful in obtaining the Slurp Spider goo and had no incidents with any squared roots, and were all waiting back at Miss Holland's office. He took the portal back to them and Sir Theme helped to create the potion. He put all the final ingredients into a bowl, and inserted it into his chest. He began to dance. "What are you doing?" asked Escape, confused. "The Robot! My shaker's broken, so I mix it this way." They all began ROFL-ing, and when the potion was "mixed" they gave it to her, and she was once again able to turn into her human self. As their human selves, they all shared a happy group hug!! THE END
              ROFL ROFL!
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Escape check 3 word story out I had to edit ROFL
                Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Hello () Mistery, Lilli, Darknight, lili and Escape

I only slept for 4 hours, just came back from a meeting in the kitchen and had to catch up.

I'm feeling great now, I'm over my flu, just a little snotty, that's all

And PM away, Mistery

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                    Hell Mistery, Lilli, Darknight, lili and Escape
                    HELL?!? OMG, do you really have such feelings when chatting with us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                      Escape check 3 word story out I had to edit ROFL
                      OMG!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL - literally! I think I fell outta my chair!!! ROFL!! Did you read what it turned up saying!?!?! I changed that FAST!!! OMG!! ROFL!!! *Whew* Coulda been banned with that one!!!

Comment

• Mistery, as I have said so many many times before, if you have not read a story it only means you have something to look forward to. And you see it the wrong way, dear alien, without you Escape would not have written such a great ending. You da best too

@Sir Theme
                        Wanna begin da new story about Misterys new job?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                          Oops...I edited it now

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                          OMG!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL - literally! I think I fell outta my chair!!! ROFL!! Did you read what it turned up saying!?!?! I changed that FAST!!! OMG!! ROFL!!! *Whew* Coulda been banned with that one!!!
                          I wanna know what it said

Lilli, no thank you, I'm too tired tonight

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                            ROFL!! And he fixed it!! ROFL again!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                              ROFL ROFL ROFL I didn't know your boss was that way.
                              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Uhm, Escape could you PM me what the 3 word story is all about? I'm very curious now...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X