Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollandgirl and doglover, ROFL!!! ROFL!! Boys are same all over the world!! (But girls are same as well) But sometimes we can find really nice and neat guys and girls, you know??*wink*

doglover, Wet? It's raining there?

Comment

• Hey everybunny!! How is everyone!?!?

@ Miss Holland...a special for you, because I read about your stupid teacher. I'd be happy to give her a piece of my mind!!!!! Grr.... Makes me so angry. But, you know what? You're going to get a lot further than those immature boys in life. And the teacher...well, being like that she won't be a teacher forever.... (And yes, boys at that age in the U.S. are also the same, and have the same interests)

Comment

• Hi Darknight!! (It's not hug nor hug2 day anymore... So no to you...) How are you?

Comment

• lili, actually the first part of that wheel is just like the wheel in Easy mode And now I know what you mean, sorry but I couldn't resist trying the game
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• My cute, fluffy and special sister is here!!! HIIIII SISTER!!!! Biiiiiig HUUUUUGE !!!!!! How is my favourite sister?

@Lili, yup...it's raining....alot And I had to come home by foot
            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Hey sis!!!!! So glad to see you!!! biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig for you!!! I'm good!! Why are you wet?

Comment

• Thanks for the 's
                Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Hey looneys!!!

Lol, I just spotted a "I am first" noob.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• *sees Darknight...runs toward him at full speed, and then JUMPS straight up (about 5'4") and lands squarely on his shoulder. Gives him a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig and sits happily on his shoulder.* How ya doin'?

Btw, you are one post shy of your 6,000th post!!

Adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Biiiig for you!! How are you!?

Comment

• HEY ADVENTURE!!!! How are you?
                      Those "I am first" are soo stupid Link me so that I can laugh even more!!!
                      Nvm, I found it SOOOO FUNNY!!! ROFL!!!
                      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                        *sees Darknight...runs toward him at full speed, and then JUMPS straight up (about 5'4") and lands squarely on his shoulder. Gives him a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig and sits happily on his shoulder.* How ya doin'?
                        Good Jump!!!!! Good thanks and how's your day starting

Hey Adventure

6000 posts (is that a good thing?)
                        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• @Escape!!! I am good. I am only here for a short while, but I will return later this evening/night.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yay!!!!!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR 6,000th POST!!!! My day is starting out good. I have a long one today!! (and you gave me hug when it's not hug day!? I feel special!! )

@ Adventure...well, I'm happy to have you around whenever you can!!

Comment

• Heeeey ADVENTURE AND ESCAPE!! BIG HUGS

@Escape: lol, no those boys, they're stupid, but i have to put up with it for three more years *sigh* but i think it'll get better in a year or so, than they realise they cán't get any girl they like they really think so right now
                              Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Congrats on your 6000th post Darknight
                                Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                                - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

Working...
                                X