Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ mac.. ROFL!!! I've seen that video before! I LOVE it!! It makes me laugh SOOO hard every time I see it!! LOL!! Thank you!!! Looks like you've been all alooney here for a bit!! How are ya?

Comment

• yeah i have... ive been ok you? im glad you like the video

OK well imout for the night. night anybody whos still here!
      Last edited by macncheeserunt; 11-11-2006, 06:56:13.
      Not to change the subject...but have you ever chased chickens?

Comment

• Goodnight Mac!! You didn't quite make 3 a.m.!! Sleep well!!!

EDIT:

*Yowls to tune*

I think I'm alooooooon now....
        Doesn't seem to be anyloon around...
        I think I'm aloooooon now....

*song trails off...*

Bye anybunny!!

EDIT (1 hour later)

@ Mistery....I think you are here somewhere, and I thought I would just drop by to say hello. I hope you are doing well today, and have a day of fun planned!!!!!!!!! Miss having you around GH....
        Last edited by EscapeGirl; 11-11-2006, 08:22:02.

Comment

• *Yaws* Good morning...Are you still here Selena?
          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Hey Nadine...I am now!

Comment

• HEY Selena!!!!!!! How are you?

Comment

• Doing good! Sleepy....squished, actually...Purposely having a relaxing Friday night. You?

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                  Doing good! Sleepy....squished, actually...Purposely having a relaxing Friday night. You?
                  Yeah, squished week...I understand
                  I'm doing well...kinda squished and stuff but..doing well...

Edit: Are you there Mystery?
                  Last edited by doglover; 11-11-2006, 09:24:49.

Comment

• I smell alien!

Comment

I smell alien!
                      What's the alien's smell?

Comment

• @ Doglover....A mix of ROFL showers and tomato showers!!!

Comment

@ Doglover....A mix of ROFL showers and tomato showers!!!
                          Good smell...

Comment

• Goodnight Doglover.... It's WAAAAAAAY past my bedtime. I must sleep now. Talk to you later. Have a good day!!

@ Mistery...when you catch up here, have a wonderful day!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                              I have two left feet, I'm no good at dancing
                              *Orders right foot for robot, takes off wrong left foot and fixes right foot instead.*
                              Dear online son, you have now one left and one right foot

Originally posted by Lilliputt
                              Good on ya, Becky *claps hands thinks about askin' Mistery ta download da dancin' program ta sir Theme *
                              *Downloads dancing program and beams it into Sir Theme.*

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                              EDIT: This will be my last taste for the experiment I think....I'm feeling VERY squished now...
                              Originally posted by lili
                              LOL!! Yes I agreeI feel very squished?? Or feel like floating in the air!!
                              *starts to pass out...* 75%...WOW...strong stuff.....What did you think? Look! No typos!!
                              Originally posted by lili
                              *drinks it* yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
                              *Feels like blowing a fire from a mouth*
                              STROOOOOOOONG!!! EDIT: Yes too strong to make typos
                              *Notes results of experiment: It seems that different carrot rum mixes make cats flat, opposed to ceramic figurines who start to float in the air. At a later point of the experiment, the cat passes out, and the figurine transforms to a dragon.*

Originally posted by Adventure
                              @Mystery
                              Thank you for the special hug. Hope to see you this evening. A special for you when you read this.
                              Thank you very much Adventure, I have read it

@Experimenters
                              I'm going to add your carrot rum recipes to the encyclopedia soon

@ Sir Theme....Message from your mom (well it would be if she were here): You must take care of yourself. Drink a glass of water.
                              Thank you my dear cat for taking care of my online son if I can't be here, that makes me feel less worried

Originally posted by ThemePark
                              ROFL! Oh boy, I guess Mistery got locked up and lost her beaming device
                              Yes, I have been BUNnapped, and noone sent out a search troop to find me

Originally posted by ThemePark
                              Yeah well, I'm an old robot
                              In that case I must be a very old alien since I'm your mom

Originally posted by Adventure
                              Mystery is hanging out with the Start Trek crew again and she didn't invite me?!?!
                              No, I was locked up and my ship was abused by the Borgs

@ Mistery....I think you are here somewhere, and I thought I would just drop by to say hello. I hope you are doing well today, and have a day of fun planned!!!!!!!!! Miss having you around GH....
                              Yes, I had 4 pages of threads containing new posts to look through, and tried to catch up here. I've been missing you all a lot.

I smell alien!
                              Originally posted by doglover
                              What's the alien's smell?
                              @ Doglover....A mix of ROFL showers and tomato showers!!!
                              Da alien is speechless

@All
                              Dear loony friends, I am sorry that I couldn't be around lately, I hope that I can join you in the evening, let's see. Huge from your alien.

Comment

• Bye Mystery Hope to talk with you on the evening....

Comment

Working...
                                X