Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sleepy....But I had a latte before class....and now it has kicked in...it'll be awhile before bed. BUt I didn't think I could stay awake all class without it. Might have been a bad idea though....especially since we got out early...

Comment

• I've heard that caffeine starts to work one hour after we take it. I don't know how long it lasts, but I don't think it affects you for a long while.

Do you have something you can do now? I gonna go our for our experiment I hope somebunny come here soon.

Comment

• Ah...Yes, I am actually taking care of a few things online...so I'm busy. Drive safely out there, and come back soon! Bye!

Comment

• Have a nice evening and night Escape I think I gonna see you tomato
          Bye!!

Comment

• Thanks!! Hasta la pasta!!

Comment

• Bye Lili hope to see you later.

Hey Escape! How are you?

Edit: Too bad, I just missed her.

Edit 2: Aloony for 33 minutes now..
              Last edited by Adventure; 11-09-2006, 07:34:09.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• ADVENTURE!!!! *feels very happy* Biiiig How are you!?

*feels very aloony now...*

Begins ta sing...
                *yowls*
                I think I'm alone now...
                Doesn't seem to be anyONE around noooooooooow
                Ya, I think I"m alone noow...

*hits a couple slurp spiders with a stick and throws a fake rock wasp at a worm*
                Last edited by EscapeGirl; 11-09-2006, 07:53:29.

Comment

• Hey Escape. Sorry I left. I am enjoying breakfast.

How are you? I thought you were tired and needed some good sleep?

Edit: Escape!?! Are you still here?

I am going to make some more coffee. BRB.

And yes I missed Escape again.
                  Last edited by Adventure; 11-09-2006, 08:14:11.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure...I am here....for a few more minutes...I keep getting timed out because I am doing other things. I am very tired...waiting for my latte that I had before class to wear off. And it's finally starting to. Then a lot of sleep for me. Are you going to spill your coffee?

Comment

• Yes, spilling lots of coffee is required.

How long can you sleep or better say how early must you get up?

And what is latte to wear of?

Btw I saw Sir Theme 10 minutes ago.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I have to be up at 7:45 a.m. It's 12:30 a.m. now. I only had 3.5 hours sleep last night. So only about 5 more minutes before bed now. Yay!

A latte is an espresso drink made with whole milk and I don't know what else. It's hot, and I had what Starbucks calls a "Pumpkin Spice Latte" before class to keep me awake. Well, it did...and now I want it to let me sleep. Seems it will finally! (I didn't spill it though...Hmm...)

What are you plans for your day?

Comment

• Good morning/good evening, greetings from da alien to her crazy friends

Comment

• @Escape
                            Hmm, not much. Going to the supermarket, write some letters/mails, do some telephone calls and things in the house, a bit reading, relaxing and I am thinking of starting to rewrite the first part of the story today.

@Mystery!!! How are you?
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• MISTERY!!!! Missed you SOOOOO MUCH yesterday!!! *climbs up the alien's leg, gives her a BIIIIIIIG and sits on her shoulder for only a moment. How are you!?!?

@ Adventure....Sounds nice and relaxing. GOOD for you!! I'm very anxious to read your story (BUT, I'm being very patient. )

Comment

• I'm okay Adventure
                                I had a difficult day yesterday, had nightmares last night, and was probably lying in a weird position, so that my neck hurts and I can't move my head

Hehe, a cat on my shoulder, yes I think some warming of my neck could help

Comment

Working...
                                X