Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor mom....she's probably having to deal with Tiny... That's NOT a good thing....

Comment

• *gets hammer and wood, starts building an extra Room* Poor Mom. I'll made a room for Tiny so she can sleep in comfort
      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
        *gets hammer and wood, starts building an extra Room* Poor Mom. I'll made a room for Tiny so she can sleep in comfort
        ROFL!!! You'd better be nice, mom's got an evil pinky you know....

Comment

• Ok I'll be Nice Oh Lilliiiiiiiiiii

Comment

• I think Lili must be having some online therapy, and my mom is still avoiding us.

Comment

• I wonder why? She must not like her new OLSIL

Comment

• No no, Escape, I'm on the planet reading the stories... but I'm now... I'll be off soon, I think...

Comment

• Pffffffffffffffftt......she likes you! Everyone likes da hero. Btw, nice Batman pic you posted earlier when you were alooney.

@ Lili....Awww.....poor sleep, intelligent ceramic figurine.. *gives a carrot*

Comment

• Hey everybunny!!! How are you all?
                    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Hi again lili

@ Wifey - I was Alooney most of the morning So I started searching for Pics and found so many.

Hey Doglover

Comment

• Siiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!! *gives biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig * I'm a little sick, but good. So happy to see you!! How are you?

@ Husbun...So now how many do you have on your WORK computer??

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                          Yes, she was up at a highly unusual time!

Ya, I saw mom snooping around, too...but I guess she must be sick of us living in her hut, because she hasn't stopped by to say hi!
                          Oh, havin' fun on my expense huh? Well, I dunno if thaz very nice I had a PM that needed some work ta answer buuut never you mind. I'll just sit in and corner an sulk

@Doglover
                          *From da corner* Hello, my dear daughter!! Come over here so I can give ya a HUUUUUUGE I see you are havin' problems with maths, huh?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Hey Darknight!!! How are you?

HEEEEY SIIIIIS!!!!!! BIIIIIIIG !!!! I'm sorry to know you're sick I really hope you get better before your vacations I'm veeery happy to see you too!!!!
                            I'm okay! Finally no more tests! (pfew)

MOOOOOOOM!!!!!! *runs veeery quickly in mom's direction and gives her a HUUUUUUGE ENORMOUS !!!!!!
                            Me missed you alot!!!
                            Err...yeah, I'm having a few problems with math....and chemistry....and geology....and.... Naah, just kidding, I just need to study more...and pay more attention to classes

Edit: I'm going to have dinner I'll try to come back here!
                            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                              Oh, havin' fun on my expense huh? Well, I dunno if thaz very nice I had a PM that needed some work ta answer buuut never you mind. I'll just sit in a corner an sulk

@Doglover
                              *From da corner* Hello, my dear daughter!! Com over here so I can give ya a HUUUUUUGE * I see you are havin' problems with maths, huh?

*goes over and sits in the corner with mom..* Here's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig, huge, enormous, monstrous, but gentle daughterly hug for you. Aawwwwwwwwwwww....*gives mom kitten eyes* I was only tryin' to explain to the husbun that you might be a little sick of us. I think he took it wrong, because now he's letting you sleep in the fields, and building Tiny a room!

Comment

• *looks at Escape*Wifey your not suppose to repeat that.
                                Awww Ma ya know we like it here give your hero a

Comment

Working...
                                X