X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Darknight! How're you today? I saw your wify kittie was back to da Hood

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
      Hi Darknight! How're you today? I saw your wify kittie was back to da Hood
      Yep for a short time it seems. about 2 more hours she should be here
      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• I hope I can be here when she comes back again! I still have some to do before going to bed.
        How about you? Do you have busy day today?

Comment

• Hi lili, my dear daughter
          I got a question: We have here in a lot of stores and take away restaurants "Asia Salad" which consists of noodles, vegetables, sometimes seafood, and is made with a dressing of sojasauce and sesam oil.
          Is this a European made-up thingy, or do you know if this is really a salad eaten in Asia?

Comment

• lili It's TBIF so - no busy day today

Comment

• But you will work tomato aswell, right?

Comment

• I'd love to talk on chit-chat but to be honest I don't think I'd be able to do it. There are 5934 pages in it already!
                History is written by those wo survive, and their account reveals a heart released from death and defeat.

-Stephen Bly in his book The Outlaw's Twin Sister

Comment

• Hi Miss Miff, welcome to Chit Chat
                  Why wouldn't you be able to chat with us? Just join in

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                    But you will work tomato aswell, right?
                    Yes My Most Perfect Friend I will be

Hello MissMIff

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                      Yes My Most Perfect Friend I will be
                      Okay, then I'll try to add to the Darknight story for you to read tomato in your morning

Comment

• Hi mom Mistery!! How're you? You seem to have a busy day.
                        And I can say it's not traditional Japanese salad.. As it's said as "Asia salad", it could be something southern asian?? We now eat that salad too.

And I have a quetion too. I see now I have cousins, Vault... Who is his mom??

Comment

• Well, I just think it would be sort of confusing. Can you imagine beggining on page one and reading all those pages? LOL That would be so funny if someone actually did that. I myself could probably do it over a period of a week but then again I'm a fast reader. Hello to everyone here this morning.
                          History is written by those wo survive, and their account reveals a heart released from death and defeat.

-Stephen Bly in his book The Outlaw's Twin Sister

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                            Hi mom Mistery!! How're you? You seem to have a busy day.
                            And I can say it's not traditional Japanese salad.. As it's said as "Asia salad", it could be something southern asian?? We now eat that salad too.

And I have a quetion too. I see now I have cousins, Vault... Who is his mom??
                            Thanks

Well, Vault's mom must be my long lost online sister, who is still lost Or the wife of my long lost brother, who is still lost.

Comment

• Darknight, I didn't notice it was friday!! TBIF!! (2 more days to go.. )

Miss Miff, Hi!! Welcome to the GH looney bin
                              Just stay for a while I didn't read them all either!

Comment

• Yeah ... almost the end of 2006.

So does anybunny have any cool plans?

Comment

Working...
                                X