Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm good. A little tired and and my head hurts a bit + plus I don't remember the chorus to the song I made last night But yeh, I'm good. How about you?

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• Poor you Maybe you can remember the chorus here in a few hours, when your head hurts less...
      I'm kinda sleepy but okay

Seleeeenaaa...are you theeere? I miss you...
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• I'm going shopping today And I'm not talking "get-what-I-need shopping". Nope, today it's "waste-some-money time"

Comment

• Sister!!! OMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! *runs over to sis and gives her a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig, giant, enormous * I have been busy and not able to come online!!! And now I must go to bed....It's 4:05 a.m. and I have work in the a.m. How are you, dear sister!?!?! *feels happy*

Hi Simply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to see you!!!! How are ya?

EDIT: Your plans sound fun, Simply!!

Comment

• Me good Just got a little headache... I was just a tiny bit tipsy last night

How are you?

Comment

• @ Simply....I'm not reading all the posts, but I can't sleep so I was reading a few...I see you had a pint of beer after some soda... That's a no-no!! And, I'm good!! Finally sleepy, though. I'm back home in California now.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                Sister!!! OMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! *runs over to sis and gives her a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig, giant, enormous * I have been busy and not able to come online!!! And now I must go to bed....It's 4:05 a.m. and I have work in the a.m. How are you, dear sister!?!?! *feels happy*

Hi Simply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to see you!!!! How are ya?

EDIT: Your plans sound fun, Simply!!
                SELENA!!!!!!!! Me missed you too soooo much!!!!!!! *hugs back sis* I'm sooooo happy to see you!!!!
                You already have work today? (will your sweet and beloved monkey boss be there today too? )

Comment

• I'm kind of a newby, you know... Buut now I know not to do that again. And yay, you're home again

Comment

• @ Sis...Yes, I am afraid da monkey boss will be there.... I flew home yesterday actually, but for some reason I am CONSTANTLY tired (for at least 2 weeks straight)... I planned on taking today off work, so I did. I did NOTHING all day. Talked to a good friend for several hours....but that was it. I hate to have to log off.... Will you be online later? (Like when I'm at work? )

@ Simply......Ya....never mix your drinks!! *thinks unless you're one of the three amiga experimenters * Not recommended. So you had a nice Christmas?

Comment

• Pfft... Mixing is fun (did you know gin is great with apple juice and that Guinnies is not too shabby with coke? )

Me has had and is still having a good Christmas. How about you?

Comment

• Haha.....you're "simply crazy!"

My Christmas was wonderful, actually. I had a nice time visiting with friends and family and whatnot. So, in your country, Christmas continues for a long time, huh? How long?

Comment

@ Sis...Yes, I am afraid da monkey boss will be there.... I flew home yesterday actually, but for some reason I am CONSTANTLY tired (for at least 2 weeks straight)... I planned on taking today off work, so I did. I did NOTHING all day. Talked to a good friend for several hours....but that was it. I hate to have to log off.... Will you be online later? (Like when I'm at work? )
                          Have you thought of seeing the doctor? Maybe there's something wrong (hopefully not)...
                          Or maybe it was because you had a real tough week before leaving for holidays and you're still "recovering" from it...
                          Unless someone needs the computer, I'll be online...

Comment

• At our house we don't take out the tree till 13th of january

And ofcourse I'm crazy, what did you expect?

Comment

• @ Sis....Yes, actually, there are some other things going on, so I will call my doctor tomorrow. Don't worry. I'm fine. I am probably just "recovering" from having such a crazy schedule for so many months during this last semester. Maybe I just need a few weeks to get better.

Glad to know you will be online (hopefully). Because I really need to try to go to sleep again. It didn't work earlier, but I am feeling a bit tired now, so maybe now I can.... Goodnight dear sister!!! I sure hope to see you later!! Missed all the loonies! Night!

@ Simply....WOW!! Cool!! I take my tree down after New Year's Day.

I have to go...goodnight, and have a wonderful time Gamershooding.

If I am not too swamped at work after missing all this work (doubt it!) I will try to be online a little tomorrow. Bye!!

Comment

@ Sis....Yes, actually, there are some other things going on, so I will call my doctor tomorrow. Don't worry. I'm fine. I am probably just "recovering" from having such a crazy schedule for so many months during this last semester. Maybe I just need a few weeks to get better.

Glad to know you will be online (hopefully). Because I really need to try to go to sleep again. It didn't work earlier, but I am feeling a bit tired now, so maybe now I can.... Goodnight dear sister!!! I sure hope to see you later!! Missed all the loonies! Night!
                                I hope it's nothing too serious
                                Sleep well darling It was great talking with you Hope to see you later too

Comment

Working...
                                X