Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah I know so did liverpool ... but we won 2-0 and we're top of the league wooohooo

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• yeah liverpool had some nice goals, and just wait portsmouth will take back top spot
      I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Portsmouth!

Anyway, everyone is slowly leaving, so I shall say Goodnight again.. Night

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• i'm telling you they will!

goodnight
          I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• holymoly,hocuspocus,peewee.
            If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
              Hi Lilli!

Yes I am also wondering how Mistery is doing after the meeting with her boss. And the silence over here kinda creep me out.

Oh Lilli also has left this place... Good night Lilli.
              Hi Lilli and Adventure, thanks very much for caring
              Well, in fact things are more complicated, but I wouldn't like to post about it in detail here. Anyhow I have an attestation from my doctor which also had to be accepted by my employer.Therefore the meeting with my boss was of course unpleasant but not that bad. I have to get some sleep and energy again, and then everything will be okay.

But I see that you had a lot of fun yesterday evening

Comment

• Hi Mistery! I'm glad things weren't too bad with the boss. I just got done reading all the posts I missed. I had a busy Saturday. Please be sure to get some rest, though. I'm sure you need it!!!

Comment

• hey peeeeeeeeeeeeeps,wat up
                  If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Hey Maniac!! What's up? It seems there aren't too many of us up right now...

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                      Hi Mistery! I'm glad things weren't too bad with the boss. I just got done reading all the posts I missed. I had a busy Saturday. Please be sure to get some rest, though. I'm sure you need it!!!
                      Thank you Escape
                      Yes I need some rest and also some support and medical treatment now, since the last couple of months were too much of challenge for me (hubby away, responitibilty for everything, working in 2 jobs, a couple of unpleasant things happend around me/us etc. - it was way too much). I have a burn-out. But after a couple of weeks of time-out I will be okay and full of energy again, I'm sure

Comment

• yea.
                        seems like it

Comment

• Oh... you need a vacation!! Just you, your honey, and nothing else. Some paradise somewhere. I think that's what the doctor orders!!! Dr. Escape says so!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
                            yea.
                            seems like it
                            How are ya?

Comment

• Lol, yes, and Dr. Escape is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                                Lol, yes, and Dr. Escape is right
                                Carrot Island is perhaps in the budget!

Comment