This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    @ Adventure....If you drink enough coffee you won't be working with the animals, you'll be running them next to you!! The dogs won't be able to keep up with you running!!
    LOL! But there aren't dogs at my traineeship.

Okay I must get showered and so. I will be back in about a half hour.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure...Ah.....maybe you can race the horses...and win! What kinds of animals do you work with at the traineeship?

@ Lili...found you a delightful birthday cake!!!

Comment

• Yep, I'm not kidding at all
        ...and me .. 34

You can imagine how hard I'm laughing now. Reading all looney bin story and picture!! Especially I love Escape's looney dance and lying on the floor from the tiredness of that dance!!

@Escape, Wow!! That's big enough for everyone!! We've gotta waite untill everyone is online!! Thank you sweet!!

@Adventure, Thank you!! You have to keep your power to join the party for me!! See you later

Comment

• @ Lili...yes, I know!! I was at WORK when I was reading that stuff!! I probably looked like that, too!! LOL!! Happy 34th birthday!! YAY!!! Have some cake!!

Comment

• All the posts make my side and stomach hurt so bad!! I'm still on the way to get here!! Lol
            Escape, it's in the evening and you are at home now, right? You should be tired today!! And your boss is still in the trash can??

We have to eat cake secretly, somewhere others wouldn't notice we already taste it!!

Comment

• Wow! That cake look delicious! Please try to save a piece for me!

@Escape
              There are also no horses. But I think wolves, mooses and deers will do!

@Lili
              I will try!

@Everybody
              I have to go now! Have fun! (without me ) JK) Hope to see you later!
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Bye Adventure!!! Hope you stay awake all day and have enough energy to visit us later!! Bye!

@ Lili...we can have some cake down here...no one will see us....and won't get jealous we had a little cake without them.... Shhh....

Oh, and yes, I left my boss in the garbage can tonight...I thought it would do him good. Yes, I am tired. I'm typing a paper for tomorrow night's class as I do this, too. Then I will go to bed for some ZZZZZZ's...

Comment

• hello...
                  An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
                  the kids were nothing to look at either

"Spys sapping my sentry!" (I love Team Fortress)

Comment

• Hey Stickman....what's up?

Comment

• hi my power went off before. and u wanted 2 know what grade i was in im in grade 4 so im 10

Comment

• @ Ace.....right on!! Glad to see your power came back on!!! What time is it in Australia, I mean....the Seventh Dimension?

Comment

• its 5:10 pm

Comment

• 5:10 pm on Wednesday?? Or on Tuesday? (I get confused...it's 11:10 pm here in the US on Tuesday.)

Comment

• its 5:12 pm in Australia and its wednesday here

Comment

• Ah...cool. Btw, I saw that pic that you posted earlier of yourself, you don't look like a nerd!

Comment

Working...
                                X