Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAAHHHHH...what a palz!!! *GULP, GULP...* Thannnkss so muxch....Duz Lilli still have aaa hooolllee on her foot -er - I meeaaan a foot in a hole!? *hiccup*

@ Lili..Hangover? *hiccup* Uh- oh...I forrrgetss aboustt that sometimes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
      Heyyyy Lillli!!!
      lilli? lili? lilli and lili? ROFL!

Comment

• Ya know, Lili, Adventure can see both of us so she is not sooo ...errr...TIPSY after all.

@Escape
        Lol! Still stuck in da hole yes. Good thing yall got drunk and can't help me.
        (Btw...goood! )

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @Lili
          Hangggoverrr?!? whatzz thhat??? *hiccup* Caaan'ttt remmemberrr anyyythiing!!!
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure...Itz...no big deal -a hannnngoverz. Youz just can't member much laterz...thaz all! *hiccup* We shouldds helpz Lilli get the holez off heer fooot....*hiccup*

@ Lilli..

Comment

@Lili
              Hangggoverrr?!? whatzz thhat??? *hiccup* Caaan'ttt remmemberrr anyyythiing!!!
              LOL!! You can't remember anything now, and after you have some sleep you'd not remember anything again!!

Comment

• *Sees Adventure and Escape trying to "help" a root off the ground* Ooook, sooo THAT is a tree. I'm over here! Hello!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• *gulps gulps gulps* Yeahhhz Heelppp Lilllli! *Thinks she is walking in a straight line to Lilli* Woooowzz Thhee suurrrounndingzz isss mooooviinng!!!
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Lilli?? *turns head, still holding root* Oh....why you not telzz uss you moveeedd oveer there!...how you leeeavve your foot ovvver here whenn you *hiccup* ares.....there!> *scratches head, confused*

*falls over, passing out, tangled in the root*

Bye girls!! I gotta go meet with my group for class. But I PROMISE to work on the chapter and post it tonight. (Sorry I couldn't get some more done today on it! Evil boss has your pinky, I think, Lilli!!) Talk to you all soon! Have a good night!!

Comment

• *Sighs* You call that root MY foot? I'm still stuck, ya know. *Pulls foot again, still stuck*

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• EDITED above post...

advetnruuue....help....lilli....*escape murmers, passed out.*

Comment

• Good night girls. Gotta go to bed now I can sleep peacefully today. Was stuck on the same level for 2 days.
                          Adventure I will surely post the story tomorrow
                          Nighty Night girls
                          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                          we grow old because we stop playing games"
                          sigpic

Comment

• No worries, Escape, I'm sure a SOBER OneBun can help me. Have fun at class, dear co writer. Oh, and don't you get all stressed cuz a no story. So it didn't happen ta day, so it will be tomorrow or some other time. Bye!

@Becky
                            Happy for ya, dear wolf, that you can sleep peacefully. Good night and sleep well! BIG

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• *splashes water over Escape* Heyyy girlll nooo sleeppz noww!!! *After an hour of ROFL's and thumblings on the grounds they arrive at Lilli* Heyy Lillli wee havvve founnnnd youu!!!

@Becky.
                              Good night my dear! Sleep well and I look forward to read your post. See you later.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

*splashes water over Escape* Heyyy girlll nooo sleeppz noww!!! *After an hour of ROFL's and thumblings on the grounds they arrive at Lilli* Heyy Lillli wee havvve founnnnd youu!!!
                                Yes, you have. Hurrah! A little help now please...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X