• sure thing lilliputt!!!
    Once a pirate...

Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
    I am an elite member of GFARDTO

And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
    Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!

Comment

• @doglover, HEY!! How ya doing today??

@murph, GREAT!!! Welcome to the elite members!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
        Naaa I would if i said

Heey Mistererr Boss Maan caaan yoou givee Meee a Ride Hoome Immmm Drunk.
        Why don't you tell your boss that Mistery the alien who formerly ate cats and even Escapes cousin will come with her spaceship to go with you into Becky, the wolf's restaurant?

BTW, I read up the Adventure thread. OMG!!! The bar scene 2 barrels of rum, rolling on the floor, chewing gum....

Oh, hi Doglover, just seen you joined

Comment

• *quietly sneaks behind Lili* Boo! *watches her go up 5 feet in shock* Haha, wazzup everybody?
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
            Why don't you tell your boss that Mistery the alien who formerly ate cats and even Escapes cousin will come with her spaceship to go with you into Becky, the wolf's restaurant?

BTW, I read up the Adventure thread. OMG!!! The bar scene 2 barrels of rum, rolling on the floor, chewing gum....

Oh, hi Doglover, just seen you joined
            Hee, hee...Yes, do you have a good way to get chewing gum outta a drunk cats hair????

Comment

• Hey Freakshow
              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Hey Lilli, Mystery and Escape
                I'm fine, thanks, and how are you all?
                Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Hey Freakshow!! *gives another noogie* Did you see what kind of trouble you got us all into by stealing the Bill of Rights!?

@ Doglover...Good!

Comment

• hey doglover

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                      *quietly sneaks behind Lili* Boo! *watches her go up 5 feet in shock* Haha, wazzup everybody?
                      HAYYYEEAA!! (OMG! I can jump so high!!) hey, freak. how's it going?

@doglover, I'm good!!

Comment

• @ Mistery & Darknight...I think you should definitely tell your boss what Mistery said....that would be hilarious!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                          Hey Freakshow!! *gives another noogie* Did you see what kind of trouble you got us all into by stealing the Bill of Rights!?

@ Doglover...Good!
                          *puts his hands up in the air* I didn't do crap popo! *runs away and hops a fence*
                          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• hey doglover...we took in a stray doggie!!! i got a pet!!! shes great, we named her Sandi...for her sandy blonde fur!
                            Once a pirate...

Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
                            I am an elite member of GFARDTO

And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
                            Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                              Hee, hee...Yes, do you have a good way to get chewing gum outta a drunk cats hair????
                              Yes *goes into utlity belt and get Clippers* Escape Come Here *turns them on* BUZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Murph, you should take a picture and put it in the pets/animals thread

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

Working...
                                X