Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lili!!!!! My intelligent blossoming figurine friend, how are you!?!?!

Comment

• hello peep;
      If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
        You can also say "Hello! I'm just ducky! I'm just sportin' my new flip flops..you feelin' that with me sista?"

sshhh ...no laughing in the library!

Good nite little butterfly!
        OMG...I'm so glad I was out of the library and missed that post when you wrote it!! I think I would have had library books thrown at me if I were rolling on the floor laughing!! As it was, I was already laughing out loud when people were typing essays and trying to study!! Very funny...

@ Maniac...Hey!! Wasssupp?

Comment

• nm,wat up wid u?
          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• @ Maniac...not much...pretty tired and will be going to bed early tonight!! Just winding down from class.

Comment

• ah,ok,btw,im researching something,,,,could all u guys help me on it.
              I need to know the effect of sleep deprivation on height ,also effect of polyphasic sleeping on height.

Comment

• Hmm...I'll see what I can find....*starts searching*

I'm a good person to ask with how little sleep I get!! But I'm still 5'6 1/2"...not bad for a girl's height.

EDIT: Sleep Loss May Impede Physical Development.
                The highest levels of growth hormone are released into the bloodstream during deep sleep. Because sleep deprivation results in a decrease in the release of growth hormone, height and growth may be affected by a lack of sleep.

Comment

• @All, Hi!!

@Escape, I didn't notice you came online until I saw your post in the forbidden letter!! How was your class??

@Maniac, ...mmm... You're talking about very difficult thing. Phychology??
                  EDIT: the effect to growth hormone.. Ok I understand what you wanna know

Comment

• no,i mean do people get tall during sleep,cuz the growth hormone thing i know.

Comment

• @ Lili...Ah..yes, I saw you, then Maniac joined us, and another member is here in "stealth" mode. I think they're feeling anti-social! Or it's a moderator, who's very busy! Class was good. I'm going to bed very soon, though. How are you?

Comment

• and about deep sleep,it means rem sleep,and im not talking about it,cuz there are other stages of sleep,and escape girl,im thinking of starting polyphasic sleeping from today.

Comment

• @ Maniac...really!? What about school? I thought you wouldn't be able to do that being in classes and all.... Btw, I will try helping you with your research when I am more awake. I'm pretty unsuccessful right now - due to sleep deprivation.

Comment

• Im, having diwali breaks,its a festival here,so i have free 7-10 days,
                            i have even made a time table to suit me. 6,11,3,8,11,3.
                            And i will sleep in hte school break.

Comment

• @Escape, I'm doing fine, although I had 3 hours sleeping this morning. I think we have a highly leveled classes everyday. Yesterday math, and today physical education about sleeping.

@Maniac, You start polyphasic sleeping today? for your height?

Comment

• @ Maniac....WOW! So you're really going to try it. You should keep a blog about it. That'd be an interesting read (me studying psychology and all).

@ Lili....YA! Except it's all within the same day for me!! Plus I had my other "class" at the actual school! Ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X