Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey,where do i make a blog,escape girl,can u make one for me and send me the password and id?
    And lilli im not doing it for my height,lolz,its just an experiment,i want more time in a day.
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• @ Lili...3 hours sleep!! You poor thing!! I can relate!!

@ Maniac...well, I don't have all your personal info...but here's one site where it's free to sign up and all. Just click on "Join today."

http://www.blogstream.com/?SRC=GAW

Comment

• i think u guys would do well wid polyphasic sleeping too.
        If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• @maniac, OK I now got what polyphasic sleeping is, I was searching it in Japanese site, coz it's too difficult to read all those medical jargons in English. But it will be an interesting experiment. I'm just concern about you when you go back to school.

@Escape, aha, all in the same day to you!! You've learned a lot today!

Comment

• naa,ill live throught,itcuz after all i still get more time to study.

Comment

• @ Maniac...I'll pass on the polyphasic sleeping....when I sleep, if possible, I like to just sleep straight through until my body wakes me up naturally (weekends only). Then, I'll feel nice and rested. I wouldn't like that kind of sleep pattern. Besides, with my work and school schedule, I'd never have the time, even if I were interested.

@ Lili...I read how brave you were in the story...how'd that make you feel!? By the way, did you happen to see my "carrot cat" in the "Show me..." thread? I couldn't find one, of course, and had to make one!!!

Comment

• @Escape, hahaha, I couldn't fall asleep until 7:30 in the morning and woke up before 11:00. Wow, I've slept 3 hours and don't feel bad! That makes sense in experiment of sleeping!! I would need to take a nap later though.

@maniac, I have plenty of time now and that's way I could do polyphasic sleeping. But that was not on purpose.

Comment

• Well, you two, I think I am going to go to bed...I NEED SLEEP (and more than 4 hours!). I hope you both have good days/night/morning. I'm off to bed. Almost midnight here, and if I am lucky, I'll get about 7 1/2 hours of sleep!!!!

Goodnight you two!

Comment

• @Escape, hmmmm I..feel... how should I explaine this emotion?? I'm kinda proud of... buta feel ashamed of having the thoughtless act. like rowing tha boot boat all alone, which was about to sink!
                    And I saw "show me a .." and found me in spider form!! Good job!!

Well, I hope you have good rest! See you tomorrow!!

Comment

• @ Lili...(I should be sleeping! ) I can definitely picture that!! That story is a good one!! Lilli and Mistery write very well together, and their imaginations and stories make me ROFL!!! Okay....goodnight, again!!

Comment

• man,this is boring,/// every1 only talks about gh chronicles these day.

Comment

• yea maniac is right
                          An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
                          the kids were nothing to look at either

"Spys sapping my sentry!" (I love Team Fortress)

Comment

• lolz,im always right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
                              man,this is boring,/// every1 only talks about gh chronicles these day.
                              @maniac, sorry for that but we are so addicted to it. You can talk what you wanna talk here, but you have to be aware of that what you talk about inhere might be quoted in the story.. (j/k, the author will ask you a permission before creating the story, I think)

Comment

• Hi lili

Comment

Working...
                                X