Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I meant the forum game. Oh, I see you didn't see my post greeting you.
    ........ I'm tired today again, I've spent a nice day though.
    I know it's because of the ROFL night, but Mistery hasn't showed herself here yet.... It's kinda wierd...

Comment

• What did you do today if i may ask?

And I am also a bit worried about Mystery. I hope she is just resting or sleeping or is doing something nice outside in the real world.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I went to have lunch with my friend. I haven't met him about half a year so we had many things to talk
        Do you have any plans today?

EDIT: Adventure, I need to go now. I think somebunny will come here and you might no feel lonely. See you later.
        Last edited by lili; 10-31-2006, 11:14:02.

Comment

• Good to hear. It is always nice to catch up with friends.

Actually I don't have plans for today. I think I just wandering around the house, do some things, cuddle my hubby and pets. I will see. The air is just grey today, but maybe we can ago outside for a little walk later today.

Edit: I just see your edition. I wish you a great evening and I hope to see you later.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
            What did you do today if i may ask?

And I am also a bit worried about Mystery. I hope she is just resting or sleeping or is doing something nice outside in the real world.
            Mystery has two pages full of threads to go through that contain new posts
            First post mergitis and post deletis and then the entertaining part of GH Planet

Hi Adventure and lili

Comment

• Hey Mystery!!!!

I just noticed that you had post some else recently. So did you finish your updates?
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• HI!! Mistery!! Have you slept well? Or you ROFL-ed in the dream as well that made you remain tired?

Mistery and Adventure, I'm sorry that I have to go now, but will be back maybe in 5 hours or less.

Comment

• No, not yet caught up, it's pretty much, but in a couple of minutes I'll be here.

Sorry to hear that you have to leave lili, I would have liked to chat with you.

Comment

• @ Mystery
                    Then I will see you soon.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, I have done moderation, and am catching up here in Chit Chat thread, 9 pages left to read
                      How are you?
                      I have slept a lot, but still feel tired

Comment

• A bit musty, but I am okay. I slept good.

So do you have plan for today?
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• 4 more pages here to read
                          Well, my aunt has arrived from Hungary last night, and is staying at my mom's flat. I'll probably see her this afternoon, but I have to call them first.
                          And you?

Comment

• No real plans. I didn't even shower yet.

Edit: Do you have a close bond with your aunt? How long have you not seen her?
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Well, me neither, just spilled my coffee and had post mergitis and post deletis so far. A really gamershoodish start
                              So then you'll be around today/tonight?
                              And how was the movie yesterday?

Comment

• Yes I will be around today. I will leave so now and then, but I will come back.

And for the movie (minority report), well it wasn't that bad, but not one of the best movies I ever saw.

And edit previous post.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X