This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Sir Theme
    Well, you said that you were too impatient for solving my games, so you need to do it in your patient phase

Creativity? Here on GH Planet??? Yup, a lot of it And that's really great, even if we vonfuse each other sometimes with our own kind of creativity

@Lilli
    I just finished reading your new chapter, ROFL
    Btw, thanks for not turning me to my 2D shape with your hug
    Yes, we have some internal computer gibberish and statistical gibberish, and we won't leave you out, but vonfuse you with them

Comment

• Statistical gibberish! ROFL! I absolutely LOVE how Lilli and I are always bickering in those stories

Eenie, Meeney, Miney, Mo, chance to stay alive is low I love that name

Well, I'm already a patient in the looney bin Mistery so I should be ready for playing your games now

Oh! Maybe there's a Creativity River on Mirinda Island? And pffft, we don't vonfuse each other with our creativity
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Hey
        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Hi doglover
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Hey Sir Theme How are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
              Creativity? Here on GH Planet??? Yup, a lot of it And that's really great, even if we vonfuse each other sometimes with our own kind of creativity
              @Lilli
              I just finished reading your new chapter, ROFL
              Btw, thanks for not turning me to my 2D shape with your hug
              Happy ya liked it, dear alien And of course I would neeeeever turn ya into 2D. *Pokes alien ta make sure she's ok*

Originally posted by ThemePark
              Speaking of all this, I have to say that the thing I love most about this place is the huge amount of creativity that is always flowing through here
              ROFL! You are SO right Lilli I still can't get over penge = bread! And yes, we all do have creative minds here, like I said that's why I love this place
              I knooooow

@Doglover
              DOOOOOOOOGLOOOVEEEEER!!!! HIIIIII!! BIIIIIIIIIIIG

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                Statistical gibberish! ROFL! I absolutely LOVE how Lilli and I are always bickering in those stories

Eenie, Meeney, Miney, Mo, chance to stay alive is low I love that name

Well, I'm already a patient in the looney bin Mistery so I should be ready for playing your games now

Oh! Maybe there's a Creativity River on Mirinda Island? And pffft, we don't vonfuse each other with our creativity
                Yes, it's funny with the different views of Lilli and you I like to play with that in the story

Yes, okay, you are patient, so you should be ready for the games

Creativity River? Hmmm... we need another expedition on Miranda Island

Well, we DO vonfuse each other sometimes, but at the end everybunny understands after translating from butterflyish, robotish etc.

@Lilli
                Ouch!!!

Hi Doglover

Comment

• Hey Lilli and Mystery
                  How are you both?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                    Yes, we have some internal computer gibberish and statistical gibberish, and we won't leave you out, but vonfuse you with them
                    Originally posted by ThemePark
                    ROFL! Lilli, I mean because Mistery and I are very much alike, logical minded, crazy about computers, creative, game developers. So I can write lots of computer stuff in my chapters that I know for sure she will understand, so in a way it becomes internal between her and me I'd never leave you out otherwise
                    Yeah, yeah, bla, bla You are just two babblers ,but me likes da pair a ya for sir Theme and a GENTLE for Mistery

@Doglover
                    Doin' good, Doglover. A' course helps ta see ya, that always makes me happy Whaz up? Hows da mama?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• I'm doing great doglover Enjoying being on GH and having talked about game developing with Mistery And now both you and Lilli are here, so that's even better

I love online translators

Obviously you do Mistery But I have to admit, when you do that, you make some very funny paragraphs involving me and her My favourite is the whole Eenie Meenie discussion

Yes, I will sleep and drink some water and put on a straitjacket and when I wake up, I will be extra patient and ready for the games

Yes, by all means, more expeditions I do like the idea of a Creativity River, although not necessarily with that name, but still with creativity flowing around here, it's appropriate

It's not babble, it's highly advanced computer gibberish But seriously, I hope you know what I meant. And I likes ya too, dear Lilli

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Yes, by all means, more expeditions I do like the idea of a Creativity River, although not necessarily with that name, but still with creativity flowing around here, it's appropriate
                        I think it is more like a creativity pool where everybody is havin' a dip Maybe a facility in GH hotel?

Y know another thing, sir Theme. I was kinda the one who started da whole Eenie Meenie thing, see. Look at GH hotel stories. That's where it came from ya see. Becky had me choosin' between da rooms so I came up with the "brilliant plan" and started da Eenie Meenie. Then she wrote "Becky tried not to laugh out loud..."

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Ahh, good idea Which explains my amount of creativity, I can't swim

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

I'm doing great doglover Enjoying being on GH and having talked about game developing with Mistery And now both you and Lilli are here, so that's even better
                            Obviously you do Mistery But I have to admit, when you do that, you make some very funny paragraphs involving me and her My favourite is the whole Eenie Meenie discussion

Yes, I will sleep and drink some water and put on a straitjacket and when I wake up, I will be extra patient and ready for the games

It's not babble, it's highly advanced computer gibberish But seriously, I hope you know what I meant. And I likes ya too, dear Lilli
                            1. Yes, because the logical entity Sir Theme finds that I'm boring (well he seems to need less logical entities around him aswell)

2. Yes, the Eenie Meenie discussion was really great

3. Extra patience will be very suitable according to my statistical analyses, of course with an error probability of 3.5%

4. Okay, one of the next stories could be about our expedition on the main island

5. Agreed, it's not babble, but highly advanced communication between logical entities

Comment

• I'm doin well Mama's also doin well
                              I'll have to leave in about 20 minutes by the way...classes hehe

@Lilli, I just saw that video of the pregnant man...it's...disgusting...

Comment

• Happy Tuesday Everybunny
                                Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                                "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

Working...
                                X