This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *hugs Escape* You're safe with me

And it was a lot of fun, but I decided to call it quits when everybunny went downstairs to have a party with a couple of the other kitchens And I haven't even told the most funny thing but that might not be appropriate

Becky, one question, did you ever watch Family Ties?

OMB, a spinning top out of wood!
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @Escape, no I mean we had no rain today. I do like like rain as long it isn't too cold. And I really like snow, but not wet snow.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
        Aww they laughed at ya *starts to cry* Now thats very sad. I want to see how you made it so please post it tomorrow. I have never made one before. But I would love to make one of wood.
        I love these kinda Channukia's a lot. They really look beautiful
        Oh it was only a simple clay one, it's kind of flat, because the children I was teaching were only 5 and 6, so they couldn't do anything too difficult - which of course I was glad of, as I had to demonstrate it to them that's why they laughed...but only because I was getting clay everywhere!! it was so much fun

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
          I will explain you the wikipedia way. Cause if I explain it then I might end up creating more confusion

A dreidel is a four-sided top, played with during the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah. Each side of the dreidel is bearing a letter. I told you the letters in my earlier post.
          In Israel Nun Gimel Hei Shin refers to —"A great miracle happened here"
          This is how the game goes.
          Nun - nisht - "not" - the next player spins
          Gimel - gants - "all" - the player takes the entire pot
          Hey - halb - "half" - the player takes half of the pot, rounding up if there is an odd number
          Shin - shtel ayn - "put in" - the player puts one or two markers in the pot
          I got this part from wiki as well
          The dreidel game is played in part to commemorate a game that the Jews under Greek domination played to camouflage their Torah study. Though the Greeks made a law forbidding the study of Torah, the Jews would gather in caves to engage in learning. A lookout was posted to alert the group to the presence of Greek soldiers; if he spotted them, he would give a signal and the Jews would hide their scrolls and begin playing with spinning tops (dreidels) and coins. This ruse gave the impression that they were engaged in gambling, not learning.

Let me know if you want to know more
          *Still sitting next ta Adventure and shares da depression with some carrot nectar * If I wanna know...more? Did I mention that I LOVE da wolf? Of course I wanna know more, cuz da story is amazin' *Doesn't feel all that good about speeking Greek. Feels odd so sips some more nectar* Thank you, dear wonderful precious friend!! HUUUUUUUGE

@Mistery
          *Thinks da alien is taking notes so I better watch out and only say things that makes sense so tells a quote* "Chemistry is a class you take in high school or college, where you figure out two plus two is 10, or something." *Feels smart and intellingual...no lendimal...oh...smart, just smart*

@Advenure
          Glad ya liked da nectar dear friend
          Last edited by Lilliputt; 12-09-2006, 01:22:51.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• That is beautiful Becky! That one looks very expensive!
            Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
            Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
              @Escape, no I mean we had no rain today. I do like like rain as long it isn't too cold. And I really like snow, but not wet snow.
              As opposed to dry snow
              Yeah I know what you mean though - slush...I don't like it either

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                Becky, one question, did you ever watch Family Ties?
                Yup but I didn't watch a lot of episodes There aren't many english shows here. And if there are, then you won't find these old ones
                Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                we grow old because we stop playing games"
                sigpic

Comment

• Theme, Sounds like a lot of fun!!! but.. 56 cookies in his mouth!!!! I can't believe that!!! 26 are too much too!!

Escape, Scary robot?? me is vonfused..

Comment

• Awww, poor Becky I used to watch that show as a child, absolutely loved it It was actually rerun here a couple of years as well on TV. Poor you

lili, yes it was lots of fun Very playboy And the cookies are small. Still 56 cookies is a lot yes, they couldn't close their mouths of course and there were pictures taken of it...I look quite devilish in those with red eyes and what not

lili, have you never seen "I, Robot"?
                    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
                      That is beautiful Becky! That one looks very expensive!
                      Nah not really. It's around 100 Shekel. Thats like 22 USD.
                      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                      we grow old because we stop playing games"
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                        @Mistery
                        *Thinks da alien is taking notes so I better watch out and only say things that makes sense so tells a quote* "Chemistry is a class you take in high school or college, where you figure out two plus two is 10, or something." *Feels smart and intellingual...no lendimal...oh...smart, just smart*
                        *Thinks the Carrot Islander is a little bit indisposed tonight"

@Adventure
                        Have you updated your husbun or should I send him a message?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                          @Escape, no I mean we had no rain today. I do like like rain as long it isn't too cold. And I really like snow, but not wet snow.
                          Yes, I like a warm rain!! I had it last night, I was out with my freinds, and I enjoyed it riding my bike back to home!!

Theme, LOL!! I wish I could see them with their mouth filled with the cookies!! And No, I haven't seen it..

Comment

• @ Adventure....Ah....okay... Yes, I like snow, too....but then I want to be near a warm fire with a cup of hot cocoa....because I don't handle the cold too well. We don't exactly get snow where I live. Just the cold.

@ Sir Theme...Thanks *stays under the table*

@ Lili.....I had a conversation with "Tom Riddle" and in that conversation, he told me that robots were going to take over the world. When I mentioned it to Sir Theme...he asked me if I have ever seen the movie, "I, Robot" where robots attempt just that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                              As opposed to dry snow
                              Yeah I know what you mean though - slush...I don't like it either
                              Oh you call it slush. And no the opposed of solid snow. I don't know how you call that neither. But I am glad you understand my butterflyish.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Maybe I will post the pic of me stuffed with cookies But I look like a mess So I dunno, I'll have to see if I can get the pics first as well

Ummmmm, warm fire and a hot cup of chocolate!

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X