Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I have to wait for mom to go to bed to start wrapping, and then I get side tracked with things I'd rather do, then off to bed. Oops....

Maybe next year I will just perform a small play for my mom and I won't have to wrap gifts at all!!

My mom is feeling better today. She's pretty exhausted, but she's feeling better. Thank you.

Comment

• Hi again. I had a visit that's why I disappeared.

Mom!! Yes you beat me!! And I'm playing it now. Actually I planed to submit it after I examined it if it's playable for you all..

Escape, I ordered some for New Years Day but still need to make some. And I don't know if I serve carrot rum for New Years party...
      You're gonna be busy at cooking tomato, aren't you?

Comment

• @ Lili...Um...nope....I leave the cooking to my mom. She'll have me help a bit, I am sure.....but thankfully, she'll do most of the cooking. I don't think she wants her company to run out of the house screaming. And that might be their reaction if I cooked and they had to taste it.

Comment

• @Lili
          Well, I trusted in your help in case of language problems, and so just posted the game

Ummm... are you serious about the carrot rum?!?

@Escape
          Suggest your mom to put some cat hair into the coffee

Comment

• @ Mistery...yes I will!! *wonders how my mom will react *

And maybe some oil in the gravy!!

Comment

• Yes, sure
              OMB, poor mom

Sorry, I've got a bad PMitis, but I'm here, too

Comment

• You are getting swamped with PM's at THIS HOUR! Wow!! Quite the popular alien. Btw, is PMitis in our dictionary? Seems a lot of us have it.

Comment

• Mom Mistery, You read my mind?? I don't know if the language is important for that game by now though... I will help if it's needed..

And ... carrot rum... I may let my offline siblings taste it.. I still have planty of rum.

Escape, LOL!! Okay then you should take care of the guests!! Why don't you make carrot rum and carrot whisky for them?
                  Oh... gravy... You made me feel like eating mashed potato & gravy sause.... I should make it for dinner tonight..

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                    You are getting swamped with PM's at THIS HOUR! Wow!! Quite the popular alien. Btw, is PMitis in our dictionary? Seems a lot of us have it.
                    No, not yet, seems to be a X-mas virus that's causing it
                    I add it to my list for the next update of the encyclopedia

Ummm... what at this hour?!? With the members from all around the world, every hour is just the same (it's always early morning, late morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night at the same time)

Comment

• @ Lili...Ooh....I could make OJ and Whiskey for the guests tomorrow! But really, I won't be cooking, but I will be entertaining and visiting.

And tomato I will have turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, salad...yum!! Lots of good stuff! And later, I will have homemade pies for dessert.

@ Mistery...An X-mas virus!

Good point with the "at this hour" thing. Silly time zones....always vonfusing me.

Comment

• @Lili
                        Read your mind? Well.... okay.... just a little bit

@Escape
                        You'll be entertaining?!? Just keep in mind not to tell stories about da robot, the invisible pink bunny, the ceramic figurine in the boot boat, the Carrot Islander with the smurfs, the bengal tiger, your batish husbun, your ferret daughter, the wolf God, da alien, the dog etc.

Comment

• Escape, LOL!! Your guests may run off from your house screaming!! Maybe you can serve apple rum too??

Mistery and Escape, You all have PM problems??

Comment

• PM problems?!? Ummmm.... why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                              Sorry, I've got a bad PMitis, but I'm here, too
                              I thought so reading this post..

Comment

• Oh, no, not a problem. I'm just sending and receiving a couple of PMs

Ummm... sorry I forgot : When do you have your New Year's holiday? Does it start on December 31 or earlier?

Comment

Working...
                                X