X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi taskin' or multi SLEEP taskin'?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Ummm... you can't sleep several times at once

Comment

• You done da research, huh dear alien? Me dunno these things, only a Carrot Islander ya know I thought one could sleep WALK, so I though one could also sleep task

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• You can sleep task but not multi SLEEP task, because multi sleep means sleeping several times at once

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
            You can sleep task but not multi SLEEP task, because multi sleep means sleeping several times at once

Unless you are multi tasking during sleep, in which case one might be able ta multi task sleepin' or multi sleep taskin' or sleep multi taskin'. It is all only a matter of point of view and language is very flexible depending on what grammar you choose to use. Not all originates from latin, ya know

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Latin? Of course not!
              There are expressions that originate from Butterflyish, from Batish etc.

Sleep ROFLing originates from Batish for example

Comment

Latin? Of course not!
                There are expressions that originate from Butterflyish, from Batish etc.

Sleep ROFLing originates from Batish for example
                Thaz my dear alien talkin'! YAY! Yeah, Butterflyish and Batish and da ever famous Lilliputtish.... LOGIC

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                  Thaz my dear alien talkin'! YAY! Yeah, butterflyish and batish and da ever famous Lilliputtish LOGIC
                  Yes, Latin is nothing
                  Remember the Dogish, the Wolfish, the Lilish, the Pink Bunnyish, they all provide very specific and important expressions like Pfffffffft or Ahhhhh Whooooo and things like that. How can you imagine life without them?

Comment

Yes, Latin is nothing
                    Remember the Dogish, the Wolfish, the Lilish, the Pink Bunnyish, they all provide very specific and important expressions like Pfffffffft or Ahhhhh Whooooo and things like that. How can you imagine life without them?
                    Ta be honest....right now I really can't. It would be terrible ta be without them, ya know

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• I know what you mean

Dear Carrot Islander friend, it was very much fun to chat with you, and my heart is still pumping like mad when I remember our scary adventure with the spiders
                      Now I need to get ready to go to the doc. I hope that you get some rest after the sleepless night, huuuuuuuge alienish

@Adventure
                      and a butterflyish kiss (at least what this alien is able to )

Comment

I know what you mean

Dear Carrot Islander friend, it was very much fun to chat with you, and my heart is still pumping like mad when I remember our scary adventure with the spiders
                        Now I need to get ready to go to the doc. I hope that you get some rest after the sleepless night, huuuuuuuge alienish

Well, I will go get some rest then. *Hugs back da dear favourite wonderful alien * I hope ta see you later then, my friend, I had a great time chatting with you as always I hope da pumpin' will settle when ya see da doctor. Say "hello" to da doc for me, will ya?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• *shakes head seeing the two craziest looney still wake up*

Yeah you go to sleep Mystery!

Good and you go to rest Lilli!
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• No, not to sleep, to the doc

Have a wonderful day with your friend

Comment

• Whatttttttt? No sleep? This is no good. You are worrying me Mystery. Please get some rest or some sleep later.

And thank you dear, you're more then welcome. Butterflyish kiss back to you.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Thank you, my favourite butterfly! HUGE ta last ya Bye!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X