Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never actually used it for anything except that game that says the answer is litteraly a thousand a's
    sigpic

Comment

• Ah-ha! That was the "Never ending Level game" or something, right?

Comment

• idk i never finished it
        sigpic

Comment

• I never started it. Just moderated it.... A LOT!!

Comment

• i wish i was a moderator
            or something
            sigpic

Comment

• Well, you're a fun ninja in a presidential suite. Me thinks that's pretty impressive!

Comment

• how do you become one
                sigpic

Comment

• Here's a link about it.

http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1983

Comment

• thanx so when did you become one
                    sigpic

Comment

• Um...*thinks* Last summer maybe? I don't remember exactly. Time is flying by.

Comment

• ohh i looked at the news thing are you really close to the fires are you gona be evacuated
                        sigpic

Comment

• No, I won't be evacuated. Phew! They're far enough away from me, that I'm fine. But the air is thick with smoke, and it smells like a million camp fires!

Comment

• it is the total opposite here i live in the mountains in tennessee
                            the air is so clear there hasent been a cloud in the sky for days
                            but it is supposed to rain sometime soon yay cause it is hot
                            sigpic

Comment

• Oh wow! We haven't had ANY rain or clouds for quite some time. And we won't get rain for several months, probably. (It's unusual if we do.) It just gets really hot. Last summer we had a spell where it was about 114 F and it was AWFUL! Lasted about 2 weeks or so (going between 105 and 114). People and animals died. So sad. I hope we don't have that again this year...

My mom lives in Missouri and she said it was very hot recently...

Comment

• yeah it is kinda confusing fires in calif. and floods in the plains and nothing here

last year we had a long drought it lasted two months without rain the plants still havent recoverd and i am getting scared because the creeks have dried all up
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X