Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that blinding and brightly shinging light in the sky shiningstar?
    of course.

Hello shining

Comment

• why yes it is!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• your kindof bright.
        Are you happy today?

Comment

• lol yes i am and I had my milk last night

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Yay milk.
            Did you ever listen to that song that I told you to listen to last night?
            If you havn't, you should. It's a really good song.

Comment

• lol milk is good I did get to hear a bit of it, (my computer froze on me last night and had to restart it) it was a good song

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• So you were able to listen to the whole thing?
                If not here's the page again.
                http://free.napster.com/view/artist/...ml?id=12007469
                The other songs are pretty good too.

Lol, a star that listens to music. I'm going to see a huge pair of headphones when I look up tonight.

Comment

• haha! yes your going to see a very interesting thing! yes I went back to it last night to listen to it

lol and you'll see a pretty big TV too

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• is that a...wth?
                    You should listen to more of the songs on that page too. you'll get to like them.

Comment

• I'll make sure to check them out

thats ironic to be watching the same thing

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• An all day marathon too.
                        I sung some of the not-so-hardcore Avenged Sevenfold songs at a thing my high school was doing last year.
                        Everyone said I had the most amazing voice ever. If I had a recording device and knew how to stick vocal media on here, I would have everyone listen.

Comment

• Really? wow!

well If I knew how to do it I would tell ya, you might be able to use something like gimp to record it

about the ratings, Thats so true! and honestly I haven't seen any of the new(er) episodes lately either

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• I sang seize the day Afterlife, and almost easy.

I had a friend who made a band get his bandmates to help me.

Comment

• oh sounds like it sounds really good

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Oh and remember shining,
                                don't wake me up at night again. I think your shining is keeping me up at night.

Comment

Working...
                                X