• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lilliputt View Post
    I DIE!!!
    Don't

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
    Oh, come now....PLEASE tell me you saved me a little????? *looks beggingly at da alien* Please tell me I can have a little nibble....

Hi all. *hops up onto da sofa and curls up comfortably*
    Hi myyyyyyy Escaaaaaaaaape

Well, since Crimson had an ankle problem, she wasn't able to help me to open the fridge - but you could help me

Hi OneBun my favorite pink sista ()
    I haven't seen you for ages in da Chit Chat room

EDIT
    ROFL Lilli, those bunny smilies

Comment

• Mooooooooooooom!!! Biiiiiiiig, warm Tired, huh? *scoots over on da sofa and makes room for da mama* Now you just comfy, and you'll be tired in no time.

@Mistery...Myyyyyyyyyyy ALIEEEEEEEEEN!! Well, if you need a little help, cats are quite good at being a little sneaky snakey. So, I can probably help with that fridge. *looks under sofa for something useful*

How are you?

@OneBun...OOOOOOOOONEBUN!! Is all at one with the bun? (Sorry, I'm tired and silly. ) How are you?

Comment

• Why you silly alien, if ya keep making me laugh like that I will

@Escape
        *Relaxes in sofa and pets sweet daughter* Me posted a lil' game, yes

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery View Post
          Crimson tries to chase the alien:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQcG9DotOFU
          Poor Mistery, you must have something wrong with your database! That's a boy dog!
          sigpic

Comment

• Ok.... here I go dying again
            Da aliens SCAN is not working so well

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Hi GH1!

Escape, Hi All is very One with the bun. & you? ..

Hi Lilli, Here's a hug for you too! I played your game. It is cute. You did great work on it!

Hi Mistery sis! I was here last night but I think it was after you already crash landed in the sleep zone last night.
              Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
              Looney GHer!

Comment

• can you deal me some poker OneBun?

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post

@Mistery...Myyyyyyyyyyy ALIEEEEEEEEEN!! Well, if you need a little help, cats are quite good at being a little sneaky snakey. So, I can probably help with that fridge. *looks under sofa for something useful*

How are you?
                  Okay, here is the walkthrough:
                  The cheese is in the fridge that for some reason has a word lock so you will need a pass word that is behind the sofa but you cannot reach so you will need my cane that I have in the closet that is locked so your will need the key in the safe that has a combination that is scattered around so your will have to gather it.

Hmmm, my only problem is that I can't find any hotspots, only coldspots

Originally posted by Lilliputt View Post
                  Why you silly alien, if ya keep making me laugh like that I will

Originally posted by Crimsonthread View Post
                  Poor Mistery, you must have something wrong with your database! That's a boy dog!
                  Oh, you are right!!!!!
                  That was Crimon that tried to chase me
                  Now, where have I saved the Crimson one?

@OneBun
                  Ah, I see. Yes I was VERY tired yesterday, and finally managed to sleep a night, lol. And just then I missed you?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun View Post
                    Hi GH1!

Escape, Hi All is very One with the bun. & you? ..

Hi Lilli, Here's a hug for you too! I played your game. It is cute. You did great work on it!

Hi Mistery sis! I was here last night but I think it was after you already crash landed in the sleep zone last night.
                    Awww... thank you dear da bunny. Thaz real kind *Feels happy *

@Mistery
                    Crimon? Who is CRIMON??

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Escape and da BUN!

@Mistery--Plus, I'm a dachshund. You must have a short circuit.
                      The walkthrough--now, I die!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hi Crimson!
                        Looney GHer!

Comment

• @OneBun....Great to hear! And I'm doing fine, too. Thanks. Hey...today was Thursday... Any fun work stories from ya?

@Mom......Oh, good. *rushes off to get da mama some nice carrot juice* I can warm it for ya.

@Mistery.....ROOOOOOOOOOOFL!! OMB!! Well let's see....*goes over to the cold spots and starts lighting candles* That will warm the coldspots, and.....*rushes over to the Chit Chat thread's ice cream freezer, and grabs lots of ice and puts it on the hotspots* That should help!!! *feels helpful* Did it work?

@Crimson.....HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rushes over and gives da pup a treat* How are ya? Ankles all better?

Comment

• I Am Here! :d
                            Da pudding turtle fanatic
                            Da PM spammers's fanatic
                            THE ONE WHO LIVES IN PUDDING

I am the loony bin chip eater
                            GFARDTO Chip eater
                            WOO SITE! http://gamesrfun.smfforfree4.com/index.php
                            AYUH!
                            ( )_( )
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(")

R.I.P Kairi the guinea pig and Helena the rat
                            Online family: Sister: Super_T.
                            Brothers: Hugo_smith and awesomeman

Comment

• Uh... I am not so sure about hot carrot juice. I prefer it cool, I think
                              Methinks da alien need ta reboot though

@Humphry
                              Hi there

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                                @OneBun
                                Ah, I see. Yes I was VERY tired yesterday, and finally managed to sleep a night, lol. And just then I missed you?!?

LOL welcome to my world. I usually sleep through everything any more. This is why we are so insane. If you give me sum of your insomnia & I give you sum of my sleepiness we might...dare I say it... be more normal. On second thought, I prefer being looney.

@ Escape ~ The president came to our company today. Stress was among the upper management to be "perfect". I did not have to worry because my work was done/prepared. I did have customers do sum funny stuff but ya really wanna hear about it?

@ Lilli ~ drinking hot carrot juice from a boot might stink as an idea.

Hi Humphry!
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X