Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never got the activation e-mail. I checked my spam and it's not there either.

Comment

Hi Callan!! You should be able to post now. And welcome to the forums!!

Comment

Can not log in

I recently updated my e-mail address and now I can not log in. I never received the e-mail I needed to activate my account. It was not in my spam folder either. PLease help. Thanks!

Comment

Hi RaeBob!! You should be able to post now!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Mrs.

Originally posted by Adventure View Post
            To become active you have to confirm your email address. Check the email account you used to register and follow the instructions in the activation email that GamersHood Forums sent to you. If you do not see it in your inbox check the spam folder. It's possible that your email provider doesn't recognize forum emails as being legitimate.

If you have not received your activation email or have any problems with activating your account, please post in this thread and describe the problem as detailed as possible. Please note that your post will remain invisible until moderation approves it.

The moderation team will help you with activating your account as quickly as they can.

We hope that we can officially welcome you to the forums soon.

~ Moderation Team and Admin.
            Did I do something wrong? Im still not getting help here. I havent recieved an email from you or in my spam either. Please respond.

Comment

Hi aTess! I don't know what happened to your email. But, in any event, I have manually registered you and you should be able to post freely now.

Welcome to Gamershood Forums!

Comment

no activation notice

it's been about 2 days since i joined, still no activation notice in inbox or spam

Comment

Hi Pink Rose.

I've manually approved you. You should be able to post now. Let us know if you have any further problems. And welcome to Gamershood Forums!

Comment

Help

I just want to be able to ask a question on Jinx 3

Comment

to GamersHood Forums lurker306.
                      I've activated your account manually, so that you should be able to post now

Comment

I received no activation e-mail from gamershood.

Comment

to GamersHood forums redlion. Your account has been activated manually, so that you should be able to post now
                          Please be aware that certain options will only be available to you as soon as you have made at least 5 regular posts.

Comment

no mail!?!

Hi folks,
                            I received no activation e-mail (checked spam etc., but nothing).
                            sigpic

Comment

to GamersHood Forums TanteTabata. Your account has been activated manually, so that you should be able to post now

Be sure to check out the forum section for new members in order to familiarize yourself with the rules and features.
                              Enjoy the games and chatting

Comment

no activation email

I have lnot received my activation email

Comment

Working...
                                X