Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to GamersHood Forums Rhyann. Sorry for the delay.
    Your account has been activated manually, and you should be able to to post

Be sure to check out the forum section for new members in order to familiarize yourself with the rules and features.
    Enjoy the games and chatting

Comment

hey i never got the e-mail to activate my account (i checked my spam folder too). do you think you could re-send it or somthing? thanks for your help

Comment

Hi ZebraClam,
        It appears that meanwhile you have been able to activate your account.
        to GamersHood Forums!

Comment

Hi! I signed up to the gamershood forums a couple of years ago, but never posted and for some reason never activated my account! I found my old email, and tried the activation link but it didn't work. I don't remember if I activated it in the past and it didn't work, or if I simply didn't click the link. Useful, I know.... sorry about that!

Comment

again to GamersHood Forums RickityRick. I have activated your full membership now manually, so that you should be able to post

Be sure to check out the forum section for new members in order to familiarize yourself with the rules and features.

Comment

Thanks Mistery!

Comment

i'd love to post too, in facti i joined the forum a long time ago, but it seems i never received my activation mail, maybe u can help me ^^
                thank you
                "conquer the adversity to reach the glory"

Comment

Hello Kewne! You should be able to post now, if you have any problems please let one of the Mods know!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                  June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Originally posted by ShiningStar View Post
                    Hello Kewne! You should be able to post now, if you have any problems please let one of the Mods know!
                    ty very much!

EDIT: sorry to bother but i can't edit my signature, or maybe i shouldn't be able to do it?
                    ty ^^
                    Last edited by Kewne; 03-06-2010, 03:22:06.

Comment

Hi Kewne!! In order to create/edit a signature you need to have at least 5 posts. After that, if you still have a problem, let one of us know. (Oh, and it might take a short while after your 5th post for the system to catch that and adjust the settings to allow you to do a signature. )

And to Gamershood Forums!

Comment

I have not received an email and I checked my inbox and junk mail.

Comment

to GamersHood Forums Ferdoodle.
                          Your account has been activated manually

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                            Hi Kewne!! In order to create/edit a signature you need to have at least 5 posts. After that, if you still have a problem, let one of us know. (Oh, and it might take a short while after your 5th post for the system to catch that and adjust the settings to allow you to do a signature. )

And to Gamershood Forums!
                            ty very much ill do that ^^

Comment

No activation email? Can't change my avitar yet Oh help!

Comment

Welcome to GamersHood Forums NinjaSphynx.
                                Your account has been activated manually

Comment

Working...
                                X