This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not activated

Never received an activation email. Checked Inbox and Spam. Nothing. Help?

Comment

• Originally posted by jayzee08 View Post
      Never received an activation email. Checked Inbox and Spam. Nothing. Help?
      When a SuperMod comes along, they can manually activate your account.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

• to GamersHood Forums jayzee08. Your account has been activated

Comment

• confirmation e-mail

Hello, im activation email never arrived, I checked the spam and it wasnt there either

Comment

• to GamersHood Forums scucchina
            I have checked and it appears that your account has been activated in the meantime. Did you find the activation email?
            Enjoy the games and chatting!

Comment

• No email

Still no activation email????

Comment

• to GamersHood Forums ricardo. Your account has been activated manually.

Be sure to check out the forum section for new members in order to familiarize yourself with the rules and features.
                Enjoy the games and chatting

Comment

• activation

my email address may be <<removed by moderation to prevent spamming your email>> not .com sorry!!!!!
                  Last edited by Mistery; 02-18-2011, 14:11:32. Reason: removed email address, since it's not needed anymore :)

Comment

• to Gamershood, hammerli!! I have corrected your email address and manually activated your account. Enjoy the forums and have a great weekend.

Please take the time to read our FORUM RULES and be sure to have fun!

Comment

• i cannot reply to posts

i joined a while a go i did not reciver the activation email i have just tryed to reply to a post and i cant

Comment

• to GamersHood Forums mishy01! Your account has been activated manually.

Be sure to check out the forum section for new members in order to familiarize yourself with the rules and features.

Comment

• Activation Please

I never receive my activation email. I would like to be able to post. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasBetty View Post
                            I never receive my activation email. I would like to be able to post. Thanks!
                            A Super Moderator will be along soon and manually activate your account. In the meantime, plaese be sure to check your "junk: folder. Good Luck and to GamersHood!

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

• to GamersHood Forums TexasBetty!
                              Your account has been activated manually.

Comment

• Never received activation email

Originally posted by Please send me a e-mail. I want to post
                                To become active you have to confirm your email address. Check the email account you used to register and follow the instructions in the activation email that GamersHood Forums sent to you. If you do not see it in your inbox check the spam folder. It's possible that your email provider doesn't recognize forum emails as being legitimate.

If you have not received your activation email or have any problems with activating your account, please post in this thread and describe the problem as detailed as possible. Please note that your post will remain invisible until moderation approves it.

The moderation team will help you with activating your account as quickly as they can.

We hope that we can officially welcome you to the forums soon.

~ Moderation Team and Admin.
                                Please send me a e-mail. I want to post

Comment

Working...
                                X