Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks very much EscapeGirl an Adventure!
    I will start The Roomz Eclipse immediately.

Of course every other suggestion will be welcome!

At the moment I'm stuck in E.B.O.N.Y. (in spite of the big big hints). It is a very good riddle but not right for me: too much English text to read and it is not recent.

Comment

• You're welcome, Cristina! I hope you're able to enjoy the suggestions that Adventure gave! She's definitely a riddler! And hello!

Comment

• I am looking for a long time two games:

1. Game where you have a net - you click on the litle squares on the net and behind this squares is secret forms ( animals, sports, some other things...). The goal of the game is open this form before you click the prescribed numbers of wrong squares (behind this wrong squares is empty - not part of searched form).

2. Game where you have to annoy some old man who is on holiday by different point and click action. This action must be in correct order that the man get anger, because you made his holiday unpredictable.

Sorry about my not perfect english, but i wish that someone know what i looking for.

I think that games was in the gamershood but i I can not find it.

Comment

• For the first game, I would suggest that you search in "puzzle games", there are many games that fit that description.

The second games sound familiar, it would be under P&C Adventure games, and it sounds like it may have been made by Renegade. I'll have a look around for you

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

• OMG thank you tipper75 a lot! I was looking again in puzzle category and i found the firts game - http://www.gamershood.com/6619/puzzle/picross-forever

Comment

• i want to download battle reamls. WOTF can't find it.

Comment

• What is the name of this point and click game?

In the game you play as both a common man(from what i remember) and a detective. In the town you are in a prince or high official dies and his body is no longer found, there are rumors which spread that he is a vampire. As you progress through the game you find out that the cause of the royalties disappearance is based on a poison which lowers heart beat, and you wake up in a coffin and break out of it, causing the man which put you there to run.

It's all i can remember.

Comment

• Can't find this game.

So I don't know where to post this, but I'm trying to find this point-and-click game about a mystery murder of a Doctor...It's Japanese...and there are two parts...I can't remember the name of it

I know the mods on here might have a good idea.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum.

Comment

• There might be a better place, but I can not think of it, or the game you are looking for

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

• Moved the thread to apropriate Forum but have no clue either....searching and questioning everyone that I run into...

Any idea around what date the game was here?

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• Jack French, perhaps?
                        http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...ad-to-Paradise
                        http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...Good-Dr-Ferrer
                        http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...e-Seven-Dwarfs

Can you provide more details like certain items or puzzles you had to solve.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Nope it's not jack french...It's in a house for the first game.
                          And I think the second game is in a hospital or doctor's office.
                          **banging head on keyboard**

There are doors with different colors and keys to match the color of the door.
                          Last edited by MsInterpret; 02-12-2013, 00:51:33.

Comment

• Please help! Looking for an 3D room escape/adventure game

I forgot the name. The game is real-time rendered 3D, 1st person room escape/adventure game which looks like Minecraft.

You start off in a kitchen or something and find the door to the next world by moving around and switching tiles of the environment. The game itself is also hosting at its own website, which is what I'm ultimately looking for!

Please help me to find it! Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Hmm an Escape game like minecraft? Will look and ask around....

Found this with the help of Old Biker

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• Thanks but the link you given is not the one I'm looking for.

Just like to remind you guys that, the game is real-time rendered 3D environment, not pre-rendered CG.

Edit: One more thing, you can move freely within the game's worlds like FPS.
                                Last edited by Airborne; 02-13-2013, 14:31:50.

Comment

Working...
                                X