Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, funja. Thanks for rescuing me.
    But did I talked to myself in chit chat 5, too?

I bet it will change when she gets older. Most older kids were shy in front of the Sint. Except for one girl that was everything but shy and kept dragging to the attention to her, lol.

Sorry no one was here to join you join the chat. Hope you are doing well.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure View Post
      I can't get rid of the stupid sidebar area with webs.
      It's driving me nuts!!!!!!

EDIT: OMG, I checked with IE, and I realized it's an ad. Must find a way to get rid of it.. or place it somewhere else..

Edit one day later: Solved in another way after being a little bit creative.

I am sooooo talking to myself. Not sure if it's a bad sign that I think it isn't too boring.

Edit two days later: Well, since there is no one to talk to I just have to keep talking to myself. My day was very good. My kid met Sinterklaas for the first time, and however she was a little scared of him and his helpers, she had a good time during the event. For the rest nothing special. Worked a little bit on my riddle, and spent my spare time int the evening solving other riddles.

Hmm, I could take over this thread and make it my personal diary. If it weren't' that this thread is publicly visible to everyone.
      I never saw all these edits!

About the Sinterklaas, I'm not surprised your little one was pretty shy around him. I'm sure as she gets older she'll get more used to him. (Like you said. ) And your day doesn't sound bad. I'm looking forward to your riddle. *goes off to rename the thread, "Adventures Diary." LOL

I'm off to bed. Goodnight my dear friend!

Originally posted by funja View Post
      well lets stop you before you say something embarising in your diary lol Thats cool your daugter met santa clause i was scared of him when i was little too lol like 2 or 3

I hope someones on so i dotn end up talking to myself like adventure (in the chit chat 5 thread)
      LOL. *thinks about naming the thread "Adventure & Funja's Diary"* LOL

Night all!

Comment

• Yeah, that was pretty much a good day.
        I am not looking forward to the release of my riddle. But if I don't post it, why bothering making one.

If you rename it "Adventure & Funja's Diary" I bet this thread will get a lot of extra attention. But I don't think it would do the post count well.

Sleep well, dear Escape.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• A riddle? I can't wait.. someone else and I were just talking about wanting a new riddle to do.. of course I have about 15 that are unfinished.. *sigh*...

Comment

• Sorry, ducky, but there's only a very slim change I will release my riddle this year. However I am sure new riddles will be posted in this last month of 2009. I have somewhere a list with riddles that hasn't been posted yet, but I don't know if this also applies to Nord.

I know all about riddles that you still have to finish someday. I think my list would contain like 25 unfinished riddle. It's certainly longer than my list with finished riddles, lol.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• LMAO.... that's about what mine is like. Most I will probably never go back to.. Zest is one of them. NotPr0n I ran screaming from ages ago and will not go back to it anyway due to the stuff I've heard about it and the creator

I was a dimbulb and left my flash drive up at my parents.. might as well leave it there as I'm going back up later this month (sigh...MORE family togetherness..... but my aunt won't be there.. miss her- she won't be able to come east).

Yeah am working on a new riddle lol- 2 away from the end but the thing wore my head and eyes out so taking a break til tomorrow.

Comment

• Member of Main GH, D' Series Stopped and Reviewing In Progress.

Hi all. Im back! and this time im kinda spreading.

Im now on the main website of Gamershood, not the forums (im already a member on the forums)

Unfortunaly, it wouldnt use my forum membership, so i had to register and become a member to the main site.

Any of my friends can invite me as a friend again there. i will accept, and finally i can fav the games without having to use my fav tab. So if you make a game and i like it, i will fav it (might make one of my riddles a fav since i made it)

Also, im gonna skip the 'D Series, sorry... for now...
                Im still trying to find a good artist, which is starting to become a very hard challenge that might turn into a difficult search.

While ill be happy with any of you guys to help, i only need my real life friends, not my forum friends, to help me. I got close but... seems that friend stopped drawing to do something else, which sadly i dont know.

oh well, when i DO find someone to help me then the D' Series project will resume.

Finally, im about to become a reviewer on YouTube soon. it will be after school is over and before christmas.im still working on the title screen, and im still trying to get it right (my acting) but soon the pieces will come together and my first review will happen!

so anyway see ya later! i gotta get back to work with the title.
                Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                sigpic
                Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

• what

am

I still doing here

Comment

• nothing obviously
                    sigpic

Comment

• The level of the conversations here are dropping, again.
                      Not that I have anything to say to boost it..

@Ducky, Never played Zest, and attempted Notpron a while ago. I abandoned it on 21, because I had enough of the creator's attitude and bad taste for women.

So to hear you are not too fond of family togetherness. Sorry to hear that, and unfortunately I can relate to it.

I bet you already finished that riddle, and started to play another one.

@New1000, yeah I too joined the main site, but I don't have much reasons to log in. I can play games there anyway.

Can't recall your D' Series. Sorry about that.

EDIT: GH1, don't copy other posts. It's not adding anything, and it's a waste of your and everyone else their time.
                      Last edited by Adventure; 12-10-2009, 12:42:10.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure-

I don't mind the get-together.. my immediate family anyway- I haven't seend my cousins and surviving aunt & uncle on dad's side for years. Or the great-aunts and 2nd cousins on mom's side..

Its more of the communication stuff... sigh.. gets frustrating sometimes.. but I go for my "birthday buddy" nephew and my older niece

So are people ready for Christmas? (me? Why.. NO.... blech).

Hm g

Comment

• hello

Comment

• @Ducky....I'm ready for Christmas, yeah. But I have no gifts for anyone really. (No money.) But I'm looking forward to the rest and time off work anyway. Making my yearly trek out of state to enjoy a vacation.

@Mulan...Hi dear Mulan!! It's been so long. I hope you're doing well!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                              @Ducky....I'm ready for Christmas, yeah. But I have no gifts for anyone really. (No money.) But I'm looking forward to the rest and time off work anyway. Making my yearly trek out of state to enjoy a vacation.

@Mulan...Hi dear Mulan!! It's been so long. I hope you're doing well!
                              i'm fine thanks & you ????

Comment

• I'm doing alright, thank you. We're finally getting some rain clouds around. I hope it brings us a lot of nice rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X