No announcement yet.

Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure - You would have to fight me for it I love the class... Just not this project I would gladly hand that over
    In socials if you fall asleep he smacks a rather large text book against your desk, I like to call it a rude awakening

Oh geeze that means i'll be spending time in the air conditioned mall
    Spring is nice though like you said Nice and warm
    Ohhh I love rain in the summer! It's so refreshing Thunder scares me though

Oh well that's a shame
    You really don't realize till halfway through? Rofl!
    I can see how that's handy

US.Marine - What would that war veteran stuff be? Never heard of anyone getting something before

Oooh goody How early do you think? A couple of months

Comment

• @Marine, I hope you will get your benefit crap (lol, sorry but that made laugh ) soon. Though I mean with. And it's not a matter to find the right size - it not like you can buy an artificially leg in the store, they are made to measurement.

And congrats with your engagement btw.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I'm supposed to get paid for my service.
        Well, I made the announcement that it would be in abotu 3 weeks about a week ago, so if all goes well, Maybe wednesday next week.

Comment

• U.S. Marine - Oh I see Silly me should have known I guess that makes sense how people can make a living from the army now
          Ooooh! So soon! Be sure to take pictures! I hope you post them, I love seeing what buildings they are in

Comment

• @Marine, you didn't get paid yet for services? I hope they will soon, also with the wedding that is coming up.

@Heart, I am not a fighting type, so you may keep those classes. I will continue to have fun with amateur photo shooting.
            Lol, rude awakening. Nice choose of words.

Oh yes, I love the air conditioned malls too in the summer. I hope the new mall they currently are building will be finished soon.
            I love thunder and lightning. But when it hits very nearby and the windows are shaking it's a bit scary though.

Yeah it happens quite often I don't realize I already saw a movie or episode halfway. My memory is pretty good but not when it comes to tv or movies.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure - Alright then
              Hey just be sure to submit any good ones You never know, sometimes the mistakes made by amateur's are the best photos ever
              Well it wasn't very pleasant!

It's great when your burning up in the sun Although I never want to leave
              Oooh did the sample pictures (If they post any on a bilboard outside) look nice
              It scares me even if it hits really far away! I like to hide inside with the blinds closed And it scares my dogs I guess cause they are always yappy during thunder

LOL!!!! That's so funny! It would be really funny if you just went to a theater and were watching then all of a sudden really loudly.. "I've seen this before! !"

Comment

• DearHeart?
                sigpic

Comment

• Crimson!!!

How are ya

Comment

• I'm doing well! Not a lot of work to do tonight. How are you?
                    sigpic

Comment

• I'm supposed to get it soon, but I'm questioning if they really are.

I'll be able to get a prosthetic leg soon if the measurments are right.

Comment

• How relaxing

I'm good Just slightly bored as usual Gotta finish my powerpoint soon

Comment

• @Heart, yes I have to upload some new pictures soon. Just haven't decided yet where, photobucket or here.
                          Yeah, I can imagine it isn't very pleasant - are you just have a nice nap, then you get a book slapped right in front of you. Some teachers are so unkind. Can't they wake you up with a cup of coffee instead?

Oooh did the sample pictures (If they post any on a bilboard outside) look nice
                          Huh, what sample pictures?

It's okay it scares you. Lots of ppl are. Not fun though when you are.
                          Oh, yes.. dogs are usually very cared of the thunder.

Btw, my father in law write children books - from toddlers to about 14 years. Nice easy reading. The book I read was for children around the 12 years - about 120 pages.

Lol, I already imagine me saying that out loud in the theatre. That would be hilarious. But it nevers happens in the theater - I am not that silly to pay for the same movie twice - it only happens at home when with movies I haven't seen for at least a year. Still It's silly, I know.

Okay, it's bed time for me. Night everyone! Hope you all have lots of fun!
                          Bye!

Edit: Aww I just missed Crimson. Hi dear! And bye.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Oops, got distracted.... Bye, Adventure! Have a good night!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Adventure - How about both? Always fun to show your work
                              Yup that's about how it goes
                              I know! I would love if they did that

You know sometimes when they build things they have a picture of what it will look like when it's done

Oh cute! ! (No worries )

Kinda like the list of funny things to do in walmart I would probably start laughing and couldn't stop till the end of the movie if someone did that
                              At least you realize it
                              Oh ! I would think you could realize by the cover

Goodnight!

Crimson - Me also got distracted

Comment

• Speaking of funny things to do in Wal-Mart.... I once ate a can of spaghettios in the store while shopping (yes, I planned ahead and brought a spoon and can opener), then paid for the empty can.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X