No announcement yet.

Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Escape - no i haven't read the book either. i want to though to see what it's like against the movie. have u seen Avatar? that's another movie i wanna see

@funja - i don't need a licence. there's a train about 5 mins from where i'm living now plus there are shops about 5 mins away as well that i could work at.
    sigpic

Comment

• @Choc....Nope. I wanna see that one, too! I also wanna see Sherlock Holmes and Everybody's Fine. I need to see movies. LOL I heard Avatar is amazing.

Comment

• Wow thats young We are in a RURAL area i mean RURAL there are cows across the road from my house adn behind my house on the other side of the woods and 1 house over on my rihgt. i live 5 minutes from a town of 900we dont have anything like that around here We dont have a big corporation for about 30 minutes in any direction, like walmart kmart we barely have anything uptown ill probalby work at one of the grocery stores
        Last edited by funja; 01-09-2010, 05:54:10.
        sigpic

Comment

• yeah i wanna see Sherlock Holmes too
          u should see Avatar in 3D one of our family friends said that was the best way to see it
          sigpic

Comment

• my town is this big we have 4 red lights lol
            sigpic

Comment

• wow that's really small
              sigpic

Comment

• @Funja...Well, I grew up in the country. We had 9.5 acres. And we only had a few houses in the vicinity. A small town was about 10 minutes north of us, and had 1000 people. The larger town was about 20 minutes south of us, and I don't know how many people it had. Not lots. But much more than 1000. That's where the Kmart was. Mom used to have to drive me to work until I got a license and could borrow her car. I couldn't afford a car until I was 18. Working in a local grocery store wouldn't be too bad for ya.

@Choc...That's what I heard, too. It's best to see it in 3D. I want to. I think it would be great.

If I had had money I would go see Avatar this weekend.

EDIT: Me got ditched. Bye guys! Nice chatting.

Comment

• Awww sorry Escape
                  i was cleaning me and my sisters bathroom
                  bye
                  sigpic

Comment

• Aww. It's okay, Choc. You can make it up to me by cleaning my bathroom now, too! (Kidding, of course. )

Comment

• btw i like the kitty in your signature, it's so cute
                      (couldn't think of anything else to say )

bye again
                      Last edited by Chocbubbles; 01-09-2010, 08:26:41.
                      sigpic

Comment

• That's Adventure and I playing cat and mouse...er...I mean, cat and butterfly.

Bye bye!

Comment

• oh i thought u had left
                          hehe luckily ur not that good at catching things
                          what time is it where u are?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Nope. And Adventure never tires of flying away from me. LOL

It's 12:37 a.m. (Friday night...well, technically it's Saturday morning. ) But I have no work in the a.m. and will sleep in. ) Let me guess...it's 7:38 p.m. on Saturday there????

Comment

• nope it's 4:44pm on Saturday i'm 5 hours behind nz time now
                              plus we don't have daylight savings time here so i have no idea how many hours i'm ahead of you now
                              sigpic

Comment

• Oh! Okay. So you're...*counts on fingers*...15 hours ahead of me. Got it! Well at least until we change the clocks forward this spring.

How are you liking your guys' new place?

Comment

Working...
                                X