No announcement yet.

Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm...I wonder what kind of fertilizer I'd need. *thinks* Water flows... I want cash.... I know! I'll find a fertilizer/plant food called, "Cash Flow." LOL I'll water it with that all the time. (I'm losing it. Since the food poisoning, I can't have coffee, and boy am I tired!)

Comment

• ROOOOFL

Yes, dear Escape, you are right, you need to water Money Tree with cash-flow

Oh no, poor Escape, you're tired? But are you feeling better?

Comment

• Tee hee hee....

Thanks dear. I'm about 1.5 D Yeah, I'm getting there. My stomach wasn't right for about 2 weeks prior to getting sick, and it seems to be about like that again. But I'm able to keep food in me it seems. I had soup yesterday!

Comment

• Hopefully you'll feel well again soon, so that you can drink your mixed and flavored kitten-coffees
          I hope that you'll have time to relax over the weekend.

Comment

• Flavored coffees. Speaking of that, Starbucks has a drink called the "Caramel Brulee" Oh that is sooooo good. I love the peppermint mocha and the pumpkin spice latte too!! Hehehe.

Thank you dear. I have no plans for this weekend, so I do plan on just relaxing. What about you?

Comment

• Oh my, cattish taste
              I prefer simple strong coffee or espresso (with cat hair of course)

On Saturday we'll go to see my mom who had her 2nd surgery (went well, too), and Sunday I'll just relax and play I guess - it will be too cold for me anyway

Comment

• Hehe. Soooo yummy!!! Regular coffee is far too bitter, and without the milk causes my acid issues to get much worse very quickly. My coffees are sweet and delicious with the benefit of the espresso you can only mildly taste. Cat hair just gives you hairballs.

I'm so glad it went well!!! That's wonderful news. And well, it sounds like you have a nice weekend planned, too.

Comment

• Now you could write a book about coffees - Escape's Coffee Guide

Thanks, me, too
                  Yes, I look forward to the relaxing Sunday

Comment

• Ooh! I could!! Or maybe even call it, "Escape's Guide to Non-Coffee flavored Coffee."

I could crawl under my desk right now and take a nap. A shame we have hardwood floors in here. Carpet would be more comfy for that nap...

Comment

• Yeah, even better

Oh no Didn't you have enough sleep last night, or are you still exhausted from your stomach issues?

Comment

• Hehehe.

I think both. I couldn't sleep the night before last and then last night didn't get enough rest to make up for it AND account for last night's sleep. So I'm behind. And also, my body is probably tired from being so sick. Tonight I plan on going home, watching a good movie I rented, going online a bit, and sleeping. At least tomorrow's Friday!

Comment

• Awww
                          Yes, weekend is near I hope that you can catch up a bit tonight

Comment

• hello everyone
                            (\___/)
                            (='.'=)
                            ('')-('')
                            put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
                            1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• Bige

Comment

• hey mistery i just realised i was spelling your name wrong yesterday ..
                                (\___/)
                                (='.'=)
                                ('')-('')
                                put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
                                1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

Working...
                                X