No announcement yet.

Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a lot of light in that room? Yellow brings out sunshine and can make a room look cheerful. (And I'm not normally a fan of yellow!) I normally tend to lean toward light blue if I were going with something other than white (which is my standard. ).

Comment

• someone just yelled at me "paint it black" from the radio

Comment

• I am thinking Yvonne won't go for that. And I find it amazing your radio talks/yells at you!

Comment

• it was in a song ,damn you mick ...

Comment

• Nope not black....
            Hallway is already yellow so I don't think that it will be that either
            Bathroom is already light blue so I don't think that it will be that either
            You'll just gonna have to wait until tomorrow to know what the color is going to be
            From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
            sigpic

Comment

• a bike wallpaper ?

Comment

• Nope, no wallpaper....painting is so much easier
                sigpic

Comment

• My money is on white!
                  Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• Well then maybe off white or Ivory but the bed and the closet are already white so not white-white because that is way too sterile.
                    sigpic

Comment

• You don't want to live in a hospital?

Comment

• Nope, we've spent to much time in hospitals to actually wanna live in one Although the hospitals we've been in weren't all that sterile anymore. Most hospitals nowadays use colors in the rooms
                        sigpic

Comment

• How about some nice padded walls if you've had a day which drives you crazy
                          just kidding my dear koala

Comment

• @Yvon....Yes. They've made hospitals much more "friendly" and "homey." That's good.

I wanna see you get biker wallpaper, though.

@Oscar....I may need to get that for my house.

Comment

• Hi Escape, how were the bosses yesterday? a bit reasonable?

Comment

• Sorry for my delay, Oscar! I went to lunch. The bosses were tolerable. LOL But that's about all I can ever say. How are you doin'?

Comment

Working...
                                X