• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• safe code 52

Comment

• This is weird, I give up

Comment

• Just a thought, but, maybe the door isn't really the door, maybe the wall with "Please Win This Game", is the real door...I don't know I'm just as confused as everybody else...

Comment

• I feel as if I have tried every possible combination.. although it's pretty much impossible to have done so since I've not finished.. omg. this is the worst and hardest game ever. I mean.. good, make it difficult, but make it so that it makes sense..

Comment

• The note is simple

Slashaar is the only person who has read it properly in all these posts

Comment

• Originally posted by XgamersgirlX
              Okay Well I Found Out That The Horse Shoe Fingy Is

GRRR! Lol I Kno How To Do A Spoiler >.>
              But How Do You Make It Say "Spoiler About.." Lol Like Say I Wanted To Do A Walkthrough "Spoiler About Walkthrough" Like That <.< How Do I Do IT?!??! Lol.
              spoiler=walkthrough.....add a = sign then what u want to say

Comment

• Elvis UK - Expand. That was the first thing I tried and it failed miserably. So if you have any pertinent solutions, please help. We're racking our brains here.

Comment

• please explain the note as you interpreted it

the solution makes sense but doesn't produce any results. its not a very simple solution either...

Comment

• ok, just tried..

[L][O][Sw]
                    [Si][P][1]
                    [2][3][ ]

then syringed the gap, no go.

Comment

• can do it... its driving me mad

Comment

• nice.. come and tell us we've got it right (?!) and then just fade away.. perhaps it's some sort of endurance test

Comment

• Has anyone read the reviews over at newgrounds for this?? The creator responded to one with this: Ok.. what if the hint was "DOMINO", will it help you complete this game...
                          no worries, the sound will arrive any minute now

also with this:the logic??? well, mario, this is your job to find out the meaning of all you've found. Plus you're right about the no sound thing, I know that, but that can't stop you from beating the game, can't it...

what do you make of that?

Comment

• Not much, really. I am curious whether the domino pills have a bigger purpose that to help us get the note, but I seriously doubt it. And I do think that we've interpreted the note the best way it can be interpreted.. Other than that, I have no more ideas and it's bugging me.

Comment

• About the pills.....I wonder why we can put them back??? This is driving me crazy........I finally gave up last night, and really really thought (hoped?) there would be a walkthrough when I got on this morning...LOL

Comment

• I bet I'll do the same tomorrow morning.. Until then I'm just hitting the refresh button on this page like crazy..:p

about putting the pills back.. I thought at first it might be about having to watch out for the order they can be returned to their place ( I noticed there was one ) .. but nothing, nada, nimic..

Comment

Working...
                                X