• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jase
    r c b etc.
    421312 etc.
    435514 etc.
    s z d etc.
    30 letters ... 31 letters is all i can gather
    Which program did you use to come up with the numbers at those particular coordinates? The one i gave the link to above this post of yours gives different coordinates to those letters. Assuming you used a bifid cipher?

Comment

• I'm not sure I follow you there pkticker - did you actually get to the next level or was that an idea for the solution as I get garbage doing that

Ahh no, I get it now. Nice job

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Mapa
        Which program did you use to come up with the numbers at those particular coordinates?
        I gave up on the programs and did it manually. Draw your own grid up, using I and J in the same square and work from that. Cryptos posted the correct one a while back.

Comment

• Done the 'barging in' level - that's quite straightforward. The next one looks like a gem, and I think I already have an idea

Comment

• Hello, I've just caught up to this point. Is it possible to get another clue for the mansion level? I am not following how you came to the solution. I am getting no where the way I am doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kuang
              Done the 'barging in' level - that's quite straightforward. The next one looks like a gem, and I think I already have an idea
              Well, Kuang, I must have used up my intelligence quota for the day, because I have no idea what to do for "barging in"
              I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Comment

• Originally posted by pkticker
                Well, Kuang, I must have used up my intelligence quota for the day, because I have no idea what to do for "barging in"

Comment

• Just in case you guys are interested, we just finished Stage 3 (Level 27).

Comment

• Hi jack, welcome aboard!

Go to wikipedia and search for a bifid cipher. Have a read about how it works, then type the text out and follow the instructions in my post above. You'll need a grid that runs from a-z, with no letter J.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cryptos
                      Just in case you guys are interested, we just finished Stage 3 (Level 27).
                      You're really getting us working now, aren't you?

Comment

• I'm the level after that, with the computer password. I'm trying to figure out pkticker's clue to no avail.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack
                          I'm the level after that, with the computer password. I'm trying to figure out pkticker's clue to no avail.
                          Jack, using the a=1, b=2 code, figure out the numbers that go with each letter in the username...

Comment

The whole text for this level, you mean...? I've tried

Comment

• Thanks, I was looking for a word to make out of it. You did a great job on that one, I never would have thought of it.

Comment

You're really getting us working now, aren't you?
                                On the contrary. We've been having to do at least a level a day to keep ahead of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X