Bored Riddler's Riddles II: Continuous Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad :-(
    And now? And what about bandwidth, no problems yet?

Comment

• i'm expecting soon. well, newer levels should be up by tonight... while i look for a new provider.

EDIT: go back to the temp end. it should redir u. and you guys escaped the best level.
      Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles
      Temp End at Lvl 28. 1st to reach: jack

Comment

• Good luck!

Comment

• nice, new levels. whaddya mean we escaped it? are we skipping it?
          I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• level 21 is something that struck me to be... really different. so, u've escaped being annoyed till tonite.
            Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• Guess it's the next level.

Comment

• alright ive deciphered the somewhat hiddden clue, any ideas on where to apply it mistery?

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Ooh, I didn't start with the new levels, just took a look at the temp end.

Comment

• oh, my bad

Comment

• today is my unlucky day. no more tickets... i'm stuck watching finals at home. =.= NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• better to be disappointed now, then later

Comment

• sheesh...

sigh. any progress, sam e?

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• sorry, i was just implying that italy will lose on sunday
                            not really, no, to be honest after i deciphered those 0s and 1s and didnt know what to do with the new clue, i kinda put aside

Comment

• italy? lose? time will tell

and i'm sad coz i can't go to KL to watch the finals with a bunch of friends...

alrite... let me know if you're in the mood to get back to it & if u're really stumped. i'll pm thee.

i need to do something to get out of this down time. guess i'll go buy something from 7-11. will be back in 15. tata.

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• I guess, I will continue this later today.

Comment

Working...
                                X