No announcement yet.

Bored Riddler's Riddles II: Continuous Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah... i'm introducing u to a new language!

EDIT: temp end at 21.
    Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles
    Temp End at Lvl 28. 1st to reach: jack

Comment

• how nice of you, i guess you werent looking for snake charmers, as that was my first instinct

alright ive gotta go for a while, but youve got a really good game here
      I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• hm... snake charmers originate from india. not malaysia.

EDIT: thanks.
        Last edited by scsw; 07-08-2006, 20:33:36.
        Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles
        Temp End at Lvl 28. 1st to reach: jack

Comment

• cant even get no 1 someone help

Comment

• Okay, I'm back, SCSW. I'm on the second egg page. Let's see... Strange things in the source.

Azzer: Look at the text and make

EDIT: Just got to 17 (you confused me with the source on 2nd egg, arrgh).

Okay, I got a song but now? Is this the right one? No, there are more... Do I really need to find one?
            What, a new language you said? What do I do with that level??? Do I have to find a date or a translation? I get the urge to introduce the game creator also to a new language: ebbe belehalok (hehe, find it out - nothing inappropriate)

By the way, I'm sorry for your host problems. But I don't think you can get a good host for free :-(
            Last edited by Mistery; 07-08-2006, 22:28:27.

Comment

• good game
              Live your life today! Tomorrow it colud be to late!

Comment

• How far are you Qarro?

I'm getting insane on level 17 as you could already read in my previous post ;-)

Comment

• I can't even solve 15.

Comment

• Hmm, do you recognise those texts? You should have seen them before. Look in the source to find out what you have to do with these parts. And a journey "back" could be also useful.
                    If you need more help, tell me :-)

Comment

• They aren't in the source of the old levels anymore, I know they are in a different order here but I don't know the importance of that. I am totally lost on the numbers.

Comment

• What?? They aren't? They were for me. Do you need a link to the level 10 (I restarted from there and I saw them).

Comment

• I just tried it from the first temp end, they are not in the source of the old levels anymore for me. Were they were there when you played level 15?

Comment

• They are still there for me if I start from first temp end...
                            Just checked.

Comment

• That is weird, is that going to pose a problem for me here? They are definately not there for me, I don't understand how that could be.

Comment

• I sent you the links, try again. If it doesn't work for you, I can PM you the first words of the source each. Tell me if you need it.

Okay, since you don't have it in the source (strange!) I'm going to send you a PM with the beginnings of the quotes. This should help.
                                Last edited by Mistery; 09-14-2006, 03:10:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X