Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep well Sir Theme, and gather some energy And drink a glass of water before you go to take a nap

And Adventure, I have to go now too, have a good nap

I'm not sure yet if I can be around tonight. Have a wonderful time on GH Planet everybunny

Comment

• *vloek* But I was going to nap. Now will Mystery all by herself agian.

@Theme
      Sleep well Sir Theme. See you later.

Edit: Oh mystery has to go too. That would make me feel better, if I knew it was something fun.

@Mystery
      Good luck and make the best of your day. See you later.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• No Adventure, I won't (see my above post)
        Sleep well

EDIT:
        Thank you Adventure, I'll try my best

Comment

• Thank you Mystery. Hope to talk to you soon.

And I also edit my post. I know I am slow and make even more typos as usual.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Juuust my luck! I get on and favourite alien get off... Well, hope ta see ya later, dear alien

HIIII Adventure!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• I have seen it Adventure

And I smell carrots, so a special hug to Lilli
              Sorry, that we didn't have a chance to chat lately Seems that work and life thingy gets somehow between us

Comment

• We will dear, dear alien. I'm not goin' anywhere, I'll stay on da island and wait for you ta chat. There is no hurry. Have a really good day now

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Lilli!!!! It's good to see you on the last moment, but I am sorry that I also have to say goodbye. I need a little nap and do some shopping after that, etc. Hope to talk to you later this day.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Aww, everybody is leavin'. Makes me Oh, well, have a good rest and fun shoppin' dear Adventure. I really do hope ta see ya later, dear friend

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• *wonders to myself* how come every time Lilli goes to sleep on Carrot Island, I have to fall on it

Edit 1 Ten minutes passed: Me think Me a looney Nowwwwww
                      Three Doesn't Seem to Be any Looneys aroundddd
                      *sits on floor and waits*

Edit 2 26 minutes passed: Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla
                      hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop...... I ain't got nobody, nobody, nobody cares for ME
                      Last edited by Darknight; 11-09-2006, 14:40:25.
                      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• *skips into chit-chat*

Awww, poor darknight, all on his own for...what is it now *checks watch* 57 minutes!!

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaaaa Whats up D

Comment

• lol, nuthin much...been sellin stuff on ebay but other than that... oops guess I betta do some housework before my bf gets home!!

Comment

• Ok Fine just say Hi then Leave

Laterz D

Comment

• oh I'm not going, I can just nip about and get stuff done and stay on here at the same time!! it's called multi-tasking something you men aren't good at

Comment

Working...
                                X