No announcement yet.

Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought maybe you decided to speak another language. Or maybe your keyboard became possessed with the blah blah blah's. And, btw, now I really wanna experiment if computers float. (I'm sure they don't. )

Comment

• nope ...laptop's don't float... i can assure you ... cell-phone's ,same thing

Comment

• LOL! Poor Old Biker seems to have experienced that. Not good.

Comment

• yup ,but lucky it wasn't mine

Comment

• I wish you would have said something before now my sisters labtop is very clean. I hope shes happy, I hung it up to dry it should be fine. Right
            sigpic

Comment

• @Old Biker....Phew! But I feel sorry for the person's whose laptop it was...

@Funja..... Oopsy.... Blame the dog?

Comment

• So uhh the dog was taking a bath and she didn't know she wasn't supposed to use your labtop. I offered
                her mine but she insisted.
                Sounds plausible.... Nope I'm in trouble
                sigpic

Comment

• Version mark 2, just say the dog drooled all over the laptop.

Originally posted by funja View Post
                  I wish you would have said something before now my sisters labtop is very clean. I hope shes happy, I hung it up to dry it should be fine. Right
                  Labtop, you know what Freud would say. A cross of a laptop and a labrador?

Comment

• @Funja.... Well, hmm. Just say your parents did it, and then hide under the bed.

@Oscar.... I'm not going there.

Comment

• Originally posted by OscarW View Post
                      Version mark 2, just say the dog drooled all over the laptop.

Labtop, you know what Freud would say. A cross of a laptop and a labrador?
                      love it!
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Lol im on my phone and didn't catch that
                        sigpic

Comment

• Wonders if that means that the Labrador is a Beta version so that could happen?.....

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• *joins the "blah blah blah-ing"*
                            Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• hi Hitman ...blah ?

Comment

• Conversation between myself and EscapeGirl on another universe (aka the "white light")

Escape Girl says
                                *is so confused - falls off couch*
                                *Dunno why one falls off the couch from confusion - I guess that's confusing in itself.*
                                Escape Girl says
                                (LOL - I"m so weird.)
                                Kzin The says
                                lol......that is because if you get confused enough the Universe does a mini right shift for a fraction of a second
                                Escape Girl says
                                Oh, but of course!

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X