Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Cryptos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm also trying to figure out the significance of the numbers for the code in the paper trail riddle. I tried using the letters represented by each number in the periodic table, i tried taking each digit of each number and then writing down the possible letter combinations those numbers represent on a cellphone, i tried adding the digits of each number together and then checked possible letter combinations for that on a cellphone, and i haven't been able to think of anything or anywhere else those code numbers could be significant. Any hints for this problem, please don't hesitate to share with the forum.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by demi
      is there any way how to start this damn game? if someone is smarter than me plz write me demi@tvnet.lv
      how to start game- where i should type start??
      look at Mistery's post 96!!
      The Buggers are safe when I play at Gamershood!

      Comment


      • the paper trail

        you can try with "scacchiera di polibio"... i don't know the name in english... maybe "polibio square" or something like that... this is an italian website, but i think you can use it: http://digilander.libero.it/unno2/cr...fia.htm#storia... the numbers are coordinates (i'm sorry if my english is not perfect! )

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bballbabe4432
          stuck on "back on board" now! i've tried the Rail Fence Cipher but it won't work! i have to go but can someone post some hints for when i come back?! thanks!
          Im stuck too! Seems to be easy so that's make me nervous! Little help 's welcome!
          The Buggers are safe when I play at Gamershood!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ender
            Im stuck too! Seems to be easy so that's make me nervous! Little help 's welcome!
            see post #141

            Comment


            • Originally posted by sya
              see post #141
              thank's a lot Sya !
              I've seen this post but make a mistake when I did my columns!!! Silly me!
              (little question :where was the hints to find this way to decipher?)
              The Buggers are safe when I play at Gamershood!

              Comment


              • i think that he gives the hint when he says "do not let yourself to be fenced in" (you use the rail fence cipher...) the number of lines (3) is given by the number of letters grouped together... this is what i think, but i'm not sure that my reasoning is correct

                Comment


                • Originally posted by sya
                  i think that he gives the hint when he says "do not let yourself to be fenced in" (you use the rail fence cipher...) the number of lines (3) is given by the number of letters grouped together... this is what i think, but i'm not sure that my reasoning is correct
                  ok! I think it's a good reasonning!very tenuous!
                  thank's!
                  The Buggers are safe when I play at Gamershood!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sya
                    you can try with "scacchiera di polibio"... i don't know the name in english... maybe "polibio square" or something like that... this is an italian website, but i think you can use it: http://digilander.libero.it/unno2/cr...fia.htm#storia... the numbers are coordinates (i'm sorry if my english is not perfect! )
                    I tried using the polibio square to see if i could any clear answers for that number code, but have failed to see any. Anyone else out there with any helpful hints?

                    Comment


                    • i found two kind of "polibio square":
                      1. two letters (K and Q) at 3,1
                      2. two letters (I and J) at 2,4
                      if you use the first one you can't find the solution, but if you use the second one you can! (i used this!)
                      i hope that my explanation can be useful for you..

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Chris Mapa
                        I tried using the polibio square to see if i could any clear answers for that number code, but have failed to see any. Anyone else out there with any helpful hints?
                        I used the website given for the polibio square & although it didn't read correctly it was enough to give me the answer & get to the next level so it might be worth another try.

                        Comment


                        • any hint for the next level? (after the paper trail)

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by sya
                            i found two kind of "polibio square":
                            1. two letters (K and Q) at 3,1
                            2. two letters (I and J) at 2,4
                            if you use the first one you can't find the solution, but if you use the second one you can! (i used this!)
                            i hope that my explanation can be useful for you..
                            Which website did you go to that had a grid with those particular letters at those particular numbers, because i went to the site http://digilander.libero.it/unno2/cr...fia.htm#storia, and the grid i saw had those letters, but they were not in the positions you described.

                            Originally posted by Chris Mapa
                            Which website did you go to that had a grid with those particular letters at those particular numbers, because i went to the site http://digilander.libero.it/unno2/cr...fia.htm#storia, and the grid i saw had those letters, but they were not in the positions you described.
                            Oops, sorry my mistake. I found the site.
                            Last edited by Adventure; 10-09-2009, 15:12:04. Reason: merged posts

                            Comment


                            • ne1 help???? stuck on money troubles looked at everything nothin works!!! HELP plz!!!!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sya
                                any hint for the next level? (after the paper trail)
                                It's an WWII code machine you need.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X