• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• take the money and run!

anyone have any ideas?

Comment

• Take the money and run!

Any help for the Level 18? So far I have translated the portuguese sentence, but can't tell whether it is the hint or not. Where did the terrorist go?

Comment

• I'm in trouble!, in money troubles!!
        I know fabrizzi must be at work in guggenheim.but can't find the good way!
        i'll try guggenheimofvenice,venice'sguggenheim,guggenheim-venice,guggenheim,peggyguggenheim,palazzovenierdei leoni,701dorsoduro and others can't find the good one!!!!!
        The Buggers are safe when I play at Gamershood!

Comment

• Originally posted by ender
          I'm in trouble!, in money troubles!!
          I know fabrizzi must be at work in guggenheim.but can't find the good way!
          i'll try guggenheimofvenice,venice'sguggenheim,guggenheim-venice,guggenheim,peggyguggenheim,palazzovenierdei leoni,701dorsoduro and others can't find the good one!!!!!
          What ist the guggenheim? A m*****

Add that to guggenheim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili_Palmer
            What ist the guggenheim? A m*****

Add that to guggenheim.
            thank's Chili Palmer.
            I feel better.
            The Buggers are safe when I play at Gamershood!

Comment

• thinking outside the clock

does anyone know what schreibmax means?

Comment

• Thinking around the clock

Originally posted by seylamoon
                does anyone know what schreibmax means?
                It is an accessory to the enigma machine.

Comment

• so how do you use that clue to figure out the 3 number combination for the lock?

Comment

• thinking around the clock

Originally posted by seylamoon
                    so how do you use that clue to figure out the 3 number combination for the lock?
                    The level is named "thinking around the CLOCK". There is another accessory to the enigma, which is called "UHR". That's the german word for CLOCK. You have to translate the word "UHR" into numbers.

Comment

• I'm stuck on the puzzle where you have to decipher an enigmatic message. I know what I have to do but the only decoder I know will work to get the answer is flash based and I am unable to get the latest version of flash. Could someone maybe provide the decoded message in a spoiler please.

Comment

• I'm really stuck on paper trail, I worked out the code to be a venice ferry terminal but I cant work out which one, I have looked back over the other pages and none of them say the name of the terminal?????
                        elise x X x

Comment

• Originally posted by elise
                          I'm really stuck on paper trail, I worked out the code to be a venice ferry terminal but I cant work out which one, I have looked back over the other pages and none of them say the name of the terminal?????
                          Elise, you're thinking too specific. If you were to live in china - you wouldn't eat chinese food, you would just eat food. If you were to live in paris - you wouldn't go to paris airport, you would just go to the airport. So on that basis if you lived in venice you would just know it as......

Comment

• you don't need the name of the terminal

Comment

• Originally posted by Un123456
                              I'm stuck on the puzzle where you have to decipher an enigmatic message. I know what I have to do but the only decoder I know will work to get the answer is flash based and I am unable to get the latest version of flash. Could someone maybe provide the decoded message in a spoiler please.
                              I have the same problem as you. Can anyone help?

Comment

• i still need help with translating UHR into numbers

Comment

Working...
                                X