No announcement yet.

Cryptos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New level is up. Anybody know what JKP 11 might stand for?

Comment

• not a clue, ... but the something about fences might

Comment

• I tried skipping to every other letter and using the phone to turn them into numbers. Didn't work. It has to be something simple since there is so little information.

Using the numbers on the keyboard didn't work either. I think I'll work on this tomorrow, I'm too tired right now to think right now.

Comment

• I tried all of the same to jack

Comment

• IGNORE the level so far. This should have been the "under development" sign, but we were testing a puzzle. This may not even make it into the final game. Sorry about the false hope.

Comment

• Hiya everybody! Oo looks like we've all gotten a good deal farther since the last time I was on. ^__^

I'm having trouble loading the fire away level (though it loaded fine yesterday).... is this the site itself or just my silly computer?
              Rock On

Comment

• I've just tested it and it seems to be working fine here - what's happening for you?

Comment

• Back on Board

Can anyone please help. I've got most of the message cracked but have typed in all the variations of the location (because the message didn't quite work out as plain text) - any clues welcome.

Comment

• The message in that level should work out perfectly as plain text. Try splitting it into three rows - one after character 14, and then the rest in half. Place the rows under each other in order and read downwards, working across. The location is the last three words.

Comment

• i'm at the level that says under development. has it come to a new one, or is this just a decoy or something?
                      Last edited by bballbabe4432; 06-01-2006, 13:27:43.

Comment

• No, we just haven't written that level yet. It takes a considerable amount of time to do each stage since we have to map out the plot for the whole nine or so levels in advance, but we should have them up pretty soon.

Comment

• Given how devious some of the levels have been so far, I can't help wondering how many people don't believe the 'under development' message - I can imagine lots of posts along the lines of 'I've tried buildingsite.htm..'

Comment

• spirito diitalia

Any ideas on decoding this one? It's a Vigenere code isn't it? I tried to decode it.
                            Just got a bunch of jibberish. Any suggestions on good sites about how to decode?

Comment

• You're on exactly the right lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by kuang
                                You're on exactly the right lines.
                                When it's decoded, is it in Portuguese instead of English (and that's why it looks funny to me)?

Comment

Working...
                                X