No announcement yet.

Cryptos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, that one comes out in plain english. Make sure you've copied the text down perfectly, and try the decoder at http://www.simonsingh.net/The_Black_...nere_tool.html

Comment

• need a hint for "back on board" if any one has it. i've read through the first 20 pages of this forum and nothings helping

Comment

• Originally posted by kaykay8589
        need a hint for "back on board" if any one has it. i've read through the first 20 pages of this forum and nothings helping
        Look at post 141

Comment

• Now that final exams are over, I can get back to the puzzle! [rolls up sleeves]

Comment

• Hope it all went ok

Comment

• Thanks Kuang, it was a breeze.

Anyway, a couple new levels are up and we will be adding a few more over the next couple hours, enjoy.

Comment

• Excellent cryptos, I'll give the new levels a shot later today. I've been eagerly waiting for more puzzles.

Comment

• 28 was quite straightforward, 29 has me in headmelty mode currently. It's good to be back, bring on the sleepless nights

Comment

• Tell me if I am overthinking this kuang. In the first new level I am trying to google the location on the envelope and the country you are in to find a possible location of where the person went. The only location I found so far was a church but the answer didn't work. Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Comment

• No, you just fell *out* of a tree

Comment

• I cant seem to find any reference to T P (start point)??? where did you get yours kuang?

Comment

• Thanks kuang, I have it now.

Comment

• Jase, remember what road your on.

Comment

• I know what to do on the next one. It's going to take a while though.

Comment

• I thought it resembled a simple substitution, but there are about 9 too many tokens.

Comment

Working...
                                X